Raisin.co.uk are a disgrace

Options

Comments

• OceanSound
    OceanSound Posts: 1,482 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    CMHEN wrote: »
    I have opened a account with Raisin and have been trying to phone them since Monday. The number 03301 220200 simply does not ring or connect. I am not going to fund my account as this seems very dodgy.
    Thank you!. I (like you) was going to invest with this company, but the support issues were a huge turn-off.
    A proper company's phone line would have been fixed within hours, not days!
  • OceanSound
    OceanSound Posts: 1,482 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Like 'Wheres My Cashback' says (from a few post's back) maybe rkelly is making this up!

Then maybe all those customers complaining about the TSB outage is also 'making it up' ;). Surely, banks that always have the customer's best interest at heart ;););), can do no wrong! ;)
  • masonic
    masonic Posts: 23,291 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 23 August 2018 at 8:24AM
    Options
    Some people's expectations differ greatly. For example, I was completely satisfied with receiving an automated response rather than a personalised email from a human being when I submitted my cashback claim. As it turned out, I, like rkelly, received my cashback much earlier than expected, but I, unlike rkelly, was satisfied with the result.

This might go some way to explaining why some people pursue one or two complaints in a dacade, whereas others get into double digits - and why some people can see the distinction between rkelly's experience as described in this thread vs the problems arising from the TSB situation, and others can't.
  • describes
    describes Posts: 42 Forumite
    Options
    I am currently on day 68 and they have informed me that it will be another couple of weeks before I receive the cashback.
    They don't seem to get my point that I have waited 60 days as per the T+Cs and it doesn't seem that high a priority for them to fix
  • colsten
    colsten Posts: 17,597 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    describes wrote: »
    I am currently on day 68
    Could it be you are counting calendar days, and they are counting working days?
  • describes
    Options
    I asked but nope. They also agree that my payment is overdue and I am eligible. I just need to wait a couple more weeks for the backlog to disappear. It is because I funded my account in June and didn't instantly email. I didn't see a need to as I simply had to email within 30 days. I waited a week to make sure the account was set up fine and normal life events got in the way
  • Sea_Shell
    Sea_Shell Posts: 9,400 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Our accounts mature on 18th July 19 (we applied a few days before then) and we've had our bonuses credited this morning.
    How's it going, AKA, Nutwatch? - 12 month spends to date = 2.31% of current retirement "pot" (as at end March 2024)
  • mark9660
    mark9660 Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    My account was opened on 30th July and I received the £50 bonus on 26th August. I'm happy!
  • altec_09
    altec_09 Posts: 2,306 Forumite
    Options
    Dear Raisin Customer,

We're pleased to inform you that your Raisin UK account is getting an upgrade. From mid-September your Raisin UK account will change to a new look Raisin Starling Account – but you will need to opt-in to benefit from these changes.

What's this all about?
  • ffacoffipawb
    ffacoffipawb Posts: 3,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Does raisin offer a current account?

I hear on the grapevine that they will do very soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure