~Make upto £10 a day July 2018 ~ everybody most welcome

Hello and welcome everybody :hello:

This is the 131st month of this challenge, which was first started by Batgirl, in September 2007. A link here to the original thread as I am sure some of you are interested to read where it all began.

Thanks to Batgirl for starting it. I will be handing over the reins at the end of this month to other challengers. I just want to say it has been a lot of fun and I have learnt a lot whilst doing it.

It is only natural for the thread to evolve and change in a different direction and for new ideas to be explored.

The same with the challengers in this thread. Some become debt free, mortgage free, life takes a new path, new challenges, etc.

It is definitely worth joining, reading and joining in. It has helped so many people over the years and it has been amazing.

People will be missed and are alway missed when they stop posting. You are forever in our hearts and on this challenge.

I have decided to rename this challenge as reading posts, it seems to put people off thinking they HAVE TO make £10 a day.

You don't.

The original purpose of this challenge was to help people to try and make an extra £10 a day on top of their normal income to help things along. Ie paying off debt, making savings, paying for holidays, overpaying mortgages etc.

That is exactly what this challenge is about, attempting to make extra income on top of your normal income to help you wherever you need it.

People start the challenge by setting a goal of £1 a day. Then when they find they are smashing this regularly, they up it to £5 a day. Some of us gluttons for punishment go for £10 a day. It really is entirely upto you. We only ask you to post what your goal is to help you keep motivated. Some days you make more and some days you make less, but aim for extra at the end of the month.

The idea is that everyone posts how they are making extra money and these shared ideas help all of us to learn new ways to help cut debt or earn/save money.

What cannot be added:
Wages from your main job

What can be added:
Overtime
Income from a second job
Daily clicks
Interest
Vouchers
Mystery shopping
And much, much more.

This board moves pretty quickly, so be sure to subscribe and read it regularly.

So who wants to kick 2018 into a financially working for you year?

Join this challenge and let's make those bank accounts fat, mortgages paid off, holidays paid off, savings account grow fatter, debts paid off and much much more!!!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport