IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Court Claim form from UK Car park management & Gladstone

Options

Comments

• masatoi
    masatoi Posts: 72 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Oh ok I misunderstood the process...

Would it be possible to raise a new small claim against them after the cases are closed on my favour?

thank you
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,718 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 5 November 2018 at 11:16PM
    Options
    Yes, if you suffer losses or can argue that they had no reasonable cause to get your data and have breached the DPA, and or harassed you with monetary demands without justification (Protection from Harassment Act).

You can of course submit a costs schedule before the hearing; these are covered in the NEWBIES thread.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • masatoi
    First Anniversary
    Options
    My second case on MCOL has been updated to "Your defence was received on 05/11/2018".
  • masatoi
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Yesterday I received a letter with a DQ from Gladstone which they requested "Paper only".

Should I simply reject their request in my DQ?
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,892 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    masatoi wrote: »
    Yesterday I received a letter with a DQ from Gladstone which they requested "Paper only".

Should I simply reject their request in my DQ?
    You question is already explicitly answered in post #2 of the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread.

Look at the link to Bargepole's 'what happens when' post.
  • masatoi
    Options
    Update

I emailed my DQ to the court and the claiman with the request for the court to merge 2 claims in the DQ.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,718 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    OK, good. And that probably won't be noticed yet, so make the same request at WS stage to your local court in due course.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • masatoi
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi,

I'm moving to a new place in February and I was told to leave pack at the completion.

Which means I won't have original documents at the hearing in March.

Can anyone please advise what I should prepare for the hearing?

Thanks
  • Woody510
    Options
    My friend has just received a court letter from these cowboys asking for £241. We parked in one their car parks paid for 3 hours and only stayed for 2 and a half. We kept the ticket to say we'd paid and sent this off with the appeal to which they basically replied this isn't good enough?!
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,892 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Woody510 wrote: »
    My friend has just received a court letter from these cowboys asking for £241. We parked in one their car parks paid for 3 hours and only stayed for 2 and a half. We kept the ticket to say we'd paid and sent this off with the appeal to which they basically replied this isn't good enough?!
    Hi Woody510, welcome to the forums.

Have you seen the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread?

If after having read that you still need help, perhaps you could start a new thread.

Trying the progress the different issues of more than one person in a single thread can only lead to confusion.

Thanks for your understanding.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport