ESA - *really* need some help.. [RESULTS ARE IN - PAGE 2]

Options

Comments

• marliepanda
    marliepanda Posts: 7,186 Forumite
    Options
    Jase_ wrote: »

I started claiming ESA on 26th September 2017 and my medical wasn't until June 2018 - shouldn't I have more back pay than £320? Or is that correct? I've been getting the standard rate all this time (£146.20 per fortnight) - I'm not sure how they work it out so any help on that front would be greatly appreciated.

After the names youve called people on here (including some disgusting removed posts) id suggest finding someone else to help you.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 4,176 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Just received a lovely supportive message advising to ignore the awful trolls on here. God some of you are just horrendous!
    After the names youve called people on here (including some disgusting removed posts) id suggest finding someone else to help you.

Totally agree. If we are horrendous why ask for our help. Perhaps PM the lovely supporting messenger and ask them.
  • pmlindyloo
    pmlindyloo Posts: 13,049 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    The support group component and the enhanced disability premium (the extra money you are getting because you are in the support group) should both be backdated to the 14th week of your claim.
  • marliepanda
    marliepanda Posts: 7,186 Forumite
    Options
    Shel you remain extremely bitter and pressed my dear. It all went in my favour so that must KILL you!! And trust me, I'm not asking for the likes of YOU to help.

"marliepanda" - I suggest you take a long, hard look at the general attitude of certain members (especially in this thread) before you even dare suggest I've posted "disgusting" comments - get the f*ck outta here, love.

pmlindyloo - Thanks!!

Its extraordinarily clear from your posts if anyone is unfit for work (or dealing with human beings) its you. Why would anyone be surprised you were given benefits for it?
  • Cheeky_Monkey
    Cheeky_Monkey Posts: 2,072 Forumite
    Options
    If the OP was as bad as he makes out he is, he would've been sectioned by now.
  • sangie595
    sangie595 Posts: 6,092 Forumite
    Options
    I'm astonished that benefits have been approved for two years, for someone who is working, and says that they provided absolutely no evidence at all for the assessment other than a letter from a GP asking for a home visit. If I believed it was that easy to get benefits, I think I'd probably join the "benefits are too easy to get" brigade. Since I don't believe that someone can get benefits without any evidence of illness, I'm going to have to conclude that you are all being wound up by a troll looking for any excuse to post offensive rubbish and get away with it.
  • Nooney123456789
    Nooney123456789 Posts: 61 Forumite
    edited 1 August 2018 at 1:37PM
    Options
    sangie595 wrote: »
    I'm astonished that benefits have been approved for two years, for someone who is working, and says that they provided absolutely no evidence at all for the assessment other than a letter from a GP asking for a home visit. If I believed it was that easy to get benefits, I think I'd probably join the "benefits are too easy to get" brigade. Since I don't believe that someone can get benefits without any evidence of illness, I'm going to have to conclude that you are all being wound up by a troll looking for any excuse to post offensive rubbish and get away with it.

I got support group on a paperbased assessment and I didn't send any evidence with my ESA50 and my nephew was the same,I was basically called a liar on this forum before so if allowed I will post the decision makers report to prove it.
    I'm surprised that a couple of people on this forum who think they know everything about esa haven't heard of this happening to people because I have heard of it happening to quite a few people and as I said it also happened to my nephew.
  • sangie595
    sangie595 Posts: 6,092 Forumite
    Options
    I got support group on a paperbased assessment and I didn't send any evidence with my ESA50 and my nephew was the same,I was basically called a liar on this forum before so if allowed I will post the decision makers report to prove it.
    I'm surprised that a couple of people on this forum who think they know everything about esa haven't heard of this happening to people because I have heard of it happening to quite a few people and as I said it also happened to my nephew.
    You provided no evidence at all? That's strange, because in your post two days ago you said "The nurse at my assessment accepted mine it's just as well she did because she lied and gave me 0 points but after the decision maker read it he put me back in support group.I had already sent the same evidence but it didn't sound like the decision maker had been given it.". So you sent in evidence and then you handed it in to the nurse, and then a decision maker read it! Those are your words, posted on a thread two days ago, so please understand when I suggest you may have a lousy memory if you are now saying that you didn't provide any evidence for your assessment.
  • poppy12345
    poppy12345 Posts: 17,968 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    That's strange, because in your post two days ago you said
    For those that are interested the comment is here.
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=74600081#post74600081
  • Nooney123456789
    Options
    You provided no evidence at all? That's strange, because in your post two days ago you said "The nurse at my assessment accepted mine it's just as well she did because she lied and gave me 0 points but after the decision maker read it he put me back in support group.I had already sent the same evidence but it didn't sound like the decision maker had been given it.". So you sent in evidence and then you handed it in to the nurse, and then a decision maker read it! Those are your words, posted on a thread two days ago, so please understand when I suggest you may have a lousy memory if you are now saying that you didn't provide any evidence for your assessment.

I have posted on here many times that I got a paperbased on my first claim and a f2f on reassessment at which the nurse lied,I can post both decision makers reports if you like.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure