Options
12345679»

Comments

• peachyprice
    peachyprice Posts: 22,346 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    zagfles wrote: »
    . If you steal something, the hotel should be informing the police not charging your card. If they allow you take something for a charge (sometimes, like the minibar, they allow you to buy robes etc), the charge should be made clear.

The charge is usually made clear, along the lines of 'if you chose to take a bathrobe home with you your card will be charged £30', which is just a polite way of saying 'if you pinch a bathrobe we'll charge you £30'. But obviously they won't know you've 'taken a bathrobe home' until after you've checked out. I've seen the same at hotels with fancy schmancy towels too.
    Accept your past without regret, handle your present with confidence and face your future without fear
  • hasaposse
    hasaposse Posts: 38 Forumite
    Options
    Nope, still doesn't make sense.
    If you still don't understand the question, which has pretty much been answered now anyway, then maybe just don't worry about replying any more?
  • peachyprice
    peachyprice Posts: 22,346 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    hasaposse wrote: »
    If you still don't understand the question, which has pretty much been answered now anyway, then maybe just don't worry about replying any more?

As you have trouble reading unless you like the reply, I'll explain: the scenario doesn't make sense, not the question.
    Accept your past without regret, handle your present with confidence and face your future without fear
  • hasaposse
    hasaposse Posts: 38 Forumite
    Options
    As you have trouble reading unless you like the reply, I'll explain: the scenario doesn't make sense, not the question.
    Very simply, I'm not asking the question to you personally. So whether you just can't understand the question, or you think the scenario doesn't make sense (which it actually does, even though it's entirely irrelevant), then just don't reply? Essentially you're not needed here, especially if all you're going to do is repeat the fact that you're baffled. You have no responsibilities here. Maybe just find something you do understand and answer that?

I won't be replying to you any more, if that wasn't obvious.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure