Nintendo DS Lite, DSi & 3DS XL (merged threads)

Options

Comments

• James38
    Options
    Try this code
    ZQ209
  • duncan32
    duncan32 Posts: 524 Forumite
    Options
    Bloody brilliant. Eezer and James38, I owe you both a debt of gratitude. £30.00 saved just by entering those magic numbers! Thanks very much to you two especially, and also to discount wales and claire21 for their good advice.

Now to get my daughter off the thing when it turns up! I think reading at bedtime every night might suddenly become harder to keep going!

Duncan

:beer:
  • eezer
    eezer Posts: 348 Forumite
    Options
    Glad you were able to get a working code and were able to save some money!!

Although I saved £30 with Littlewoods, I still consider myself £70 out of pocket so if anyone happens to find a guitar hero DS on a Virgin train...
  • Baggie_K8
    Baggie_K8 Posts: 7 Forumite
    edited 30 April 2009 at 1:53PM
    Options
    Thanks for the new code. Just ordered a DS Lite with £30.00 off . Also 8% through Quidco!! I have been looking at these for a while and this is the best deal I've seen!!

Cheers again.

:T:T
  • looking_to_save_money
    Options
    Just heard that Morrisons are selling DS lite, all colours, console only for £65 YES £65 from Friday 1st May.......:j
  • gairlochgal
    Options
    Nintendogs and Animal Crossing are faves with my two. I also make them do maths brain training every day and they almost enjoy it. The big one is 11 and about to do SATs and she sees the point. The small one is 8 and likes maths so she enjoys once I've nagged her into doing it. I think it's great for their times tables etc.
  • irishyank98
    Options
    can anyone help,i'm looking for used or new(if reasonably priced)ds lite for my sons 8th birthday.
  • alexb09
    alexb09 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    can anyone help,i'm looking for used or new(if reasonably priced)ds lite for my sons 8th birthday.

I managed to find a used one for £59.99 on amazon. if you search for ds lite, you will see it

hope this helps
  • Happy_shopper
    Happy_shopper Posts: 6,661 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 18 May 2009 at 3:44PM
    Options
    If you're looking for a pink DS Lite, play.com have a great deal on at the moment. You can get the console, Nintendogs Labrador & Friends game, an Exspect DS Lite starter pack and then you can chose an extra game from a selection... all for the bargain price of £89.99!

EDIT 18/05/09 - the pink DS + Nintendogs + starter pack bundle has now gone up in price to £119.99 (£30 increase :eek: ) and it has been removed from the free extra game offer. However, there are still several consoles / bundles included in the offer, so it may be useful for someone.

Extra game selection here:

http://www.play.com/Games/DS/3-/308963/2-/Promo.html
  • minimoneysaver
    minimoneysaver Posts: 2,222 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My little girl has lost her ds lite and is very upset. I'd like to replace it for her, but am a little short on cash at the moment. Any good deals around?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure