Forum Home» Motoring» Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking

Do not appeal a UKPC Windscreen PCN (UKPC ARE BANNED BY THE DVLA - April/May 2018) - Page 2

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

Do not appeal a UKPC Windscreen PCN (UKPC ARE BANNED BY THE DVLA - April/May 2018)

135 replies 23.8K views

Replies

• KKEALYKKEALY Forumite
    7 posts
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Someone already has, no worries, the facts are being checked before posting details.

:)

Jolly Good
  • Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Keep us updated by the end of the month, make-me-a-winner. You can be the guinea pig.

Can't say for sure yet but hopefully we will find out.

:D

Will do! all is quiet at the moment..:T so far day 35..nothing through the door.
  • UmkomaasUmkomaas Forumite
    28.2K posts
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask.
    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad Forumite
    85.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    He's a card, is Alex:
    In other news, The Prankster understands UK PC are currently being investigated by the DVLA.

Happy Parking

The Parking Prankster

**It is not clear how dividends were allocated between A and B shareholders, so The Prankster is not sure whether Amanda Williams is getting any or not.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • UmkomaasUmkomaas Forumite
    28.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I chuckled when I read it in the blog. :rotfl:
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask.
    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
  • beamerguybeamerguy Forumite
    14.8K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmm, seems like the Prankster is well informed

"**It is not clear how dividends were allocated between A and B shareholders, so The Prankster is not sure whether Amanda Williams is getting any or not."

Maybe she is, maybe she's not, maybe they need a wheel
    clamp :rotfl::rotfl:
    RBS - MNBA - CAPITAL ONE - LLOYDS
    DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR
  • waamowaamo Forumite
    9.4K posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Poor Amanda. I seem to recall Pranky blogging something before about her life's ups and downs.
    This space for hire.
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad Forumite
    85.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes there is history in another Blog about the Williamses, that leads to that quip!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • edited 29 April 2018 at 9:50AM
    trisontanatrisontana Forumite
    9.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 29 April 2018 at 9:50AM
    Could this be the reason?:-

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/uk-parking-control-dvla-suspension-misuse-of-data-a8325941.html

However, a subsequent investigation found UKPC car park attendants misleading drivers and telling people issued with tickets during the (earlier) ban that they would still be pursued.

In response, UKPC claimed its staff misunderstood an email regarding the suspension.

DVLA confirmed they will now investigate the allegations against UKPC.

A DVLA spokesperson said: We have suspended UKPC while we investigate concerns. While this is ongoing, it would be inappropriate to comment further.

This article is a bit confusing and uses the "f" word and a picture of the "wrong" sort of windscreen ticket.
    What part of "A whop bop-a-lu a whop bam boo" don't you understand?
  • edited 29 April 2018 at 11:19AM
    UmkomaasUmkomaas Forumite
    28.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 29 April 2018 at 11:19AM
    It seems a long time after the dodgy photos incidents for the DVLA to be issuing a suspension now. But there seems no doubt about the Independent's report that they are, once again, suspended from DVLA data access.

So my previous question is even more pressing!
    If it's another suspension, how many are they allowed before being permanently kicked out?