Options

Comments

• robatwork
    robatwork Posts: 7,097 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Ed-1 wrote: »
    ri6p1s.jpg
    Sadly, I'm not surprised; unfortunately these days, there are a lot of people who seem incapable of using even basic spelling, punctuation and grammar correctly (not only TSB!):(

Sadly I can't see the tinypic image you embedded and now it looks like you're pointing out an error in my (almost perfect) forum post!

I just get a 404 with i65.tinypic.com/ri6p1s.jpg

I think perhaps tinypic.com has a problem as their homepage looks very sparse.
  • Ed-1
    Ed-1 Posts: 3,892 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    robatwork wrote: »
    Sadly I can't see the tinypic image you embedded and now it looks like you're pointing out an error in my (almost perfect) forum post!

I just get a 404 with i65.tinypic.com/ri6p1s.jpg

I think perhaps tinypic.com has a problem as their homepage looks very sparse.

It just said "we succesfully made your transfer".
  • Robisere
    Robisere Posts: 3,237 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Around 20 minutes ago, I accessed the site. No problems whatsoever and I was able to confirm that all payments in and out were correct and up to date. Credit Card was OK, all DD's OK and my one Standing Order was paid up to date, which is fortunate as it's my rent! Savings account was fine. I logged out and back in, no problem. I have sympathy for those still affected of course and hope their troubles are soon sorted.

May be wishful thinking, but it does appear to be faster than before all the hoo-ha. I don't do mobile banking, so can't comment there.
    I think this job really needs
    a much bigger hammer.
  • PaulSh
    PaulSh Posts: 21 Forumite
    Options
    PaulSh wrote: »
    Putting the things that are just plain faulty to one side, the only actual change I've found so far is that the date format when doing a csv export is different.
    And now they've changed it again, instead of "DD-MM-YYYY", it's "YYYY-MM-DD-hh.mm.ss.ffffff", where "ffffff" is microseconds.
  • dreaming
    dreaming Posts: 1,139 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I have managed to log in, although it is incredibly slow, but the "log out" button seems to have disappeared. All I have been able to do (2 days running now) is leave the site open until it logs me out due to inactivity. This seems to be after about 9 minutes, and fortunately I am the sole user of my laptop, but has anyone else noticed this?
  • drlabman
    drlabman Posts: 311 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Things I've noticed so far.
    1. If you navigate to one of your accounts and then go "Back to my accounts", the Log Out button and your name have gone.
    2. In the Quick Transfer part, I have no accounts listed under the "to here" or "from here" pulldowns.
    3. In the top right, where your name is (subject to observation 1) it has MR Blobby (if your name is Blobby). I'd prefer to see Mr Blobby. Never seen Mister abbreviated to MR before.
    Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and you’ll get rid of him every weekend.
  • drlabman
    drlabman Posts: 311 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    dreaming wrote: »
    I have managed to log in, although it is incredibly slow, but the "log out" button seems to have disappeared. All I have been able to do (2 days running now) is leave the site open until it logs me out due to inactivity. This seems to be after about 9 minutes, and fortunately I am the sole user of my laptop, but has anyone else noticed this?

That was one of my listed observations also. But if you keep on navigating in and out of accounts, sometimes the Log Out button reappears.
    Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and you’ll get rid of him every weekend.
  • teleaddict
    teleaddict Posts: 208 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm currently trying to transfer some money between accounts. It's taken me 40 minutes so far and counting, due to it crashing, been incredible slow & automatically logging me out. I also noticed the log off "button" was missing. However this appears only to be missing from the account summary page. If you click onto one of your accounts, there is a log off button showing
    My £2 savings total for 2007 = £92, for 2008 = £124
    My savings from money off coupons for 2007 = £67.97, for 2008 = £194.79
    My £2 savings for 2009 (so far) = £130
    My savings from money off coupons for 2009 = £593.08
  • eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 31,176 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    PaulSh wrote: »
    And now they've changed it again, instead of "DD-MM-YYYY", it's "YYYY-MM-DD-hh.mm.ss.ffffff", where "ffffff" is microseconds.
    It's also the start of most people's opinions about this debacle....
    drlabman wrote: »
    I'd prefer to see Mr Blobby.
    There's a sentence I never thought I'd read on here (or anywhere else) :)
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,909 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    My MonthlySaver gone in today is shown as a SO rather than a FP with just my reference instead of a long number.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure