Amazon Assistant

I'm new'ish' here, so apologies if this is in the wrong place. BUT, don't you think it would be wise to check out a 'deal' in the MSE Email before mailing it to thousands of people? The Amazon Assistant deal of £5 off £25 is impossible to get. First you install the assistant, I used Firefox, then apparently you open it up and click on the card to get the £5. Trouble is it automatically lands on the US version and it's impossible to change countries. Once you click it just goes into a never ending loop of trying to change to the UK and never comes out of it. I tried disabling and then re-enabling it. Closing and re-starting Firefox. Disabling and removing it...... then reinstalling it, and after everyone of these steps it was still spinning around and doing nothing and getting nowhwere. I eventually read the reviews and it seems I am not alone, loads of people were complaining that the second they tried to change country it failed...... so perhaps in future you could check out the deals before advertising them!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport