Awarded pip out of nowhere?!

Options
123457»

Comments

• Danday
    Danday Posts: 436 Forumite
    Options
    bspm1 wrote: »
    No, the figure I quoted was from your post on claiming Pension Credit (now disappeared) stating that you had just found out? that you could claim PC as your State Pension for you and your wife was only £768? ish per month.

You are mistaken I'm afraid. Currently just my state pension alone uses up almost all of my tax allowances. This results in tax being deducted at BR on all of my private pensions and annuities.
    To suggest that my SP is £9216 a year is ridiculous.

As an aside are you aware that you are actually trolling across this website picking up all of my postings? Is there a way that I could copy you into them as I post them - it would save a lot of your time.

That's it no further comments from me as I am deviating from the thread.
  • batg
    batg Posts: 295 Forumite
    Options
    Am I right in assuming that the government tops up private and state pensions so that pensioners will be guaranteed a certain amount per week.. Isn't it a top up, not AS WELL AS?

It's a guaranteed income of around £245 for a COUPLE isn't it?
    So how can someone say they get pension credit, state pension and annuities?
    bspm1 wrote: »
    For future readers who may wonder and worry why they are not getting over £210 SP I tried to find an earlier post by this poster who has claimed Pension Credit because he and his partners SP is only £700 and something per month, it seems to have disappeared.
  • poppy12345
    poppy12345 Posts: 17,968 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Danday wrote: »
    You are mistaken I'm afraid. Currently just my state pension alone uses up almost all of my tax allowances. This results in tax being deducted at BR on all of my private pensions and annuities.

As an aside are you aware that you are actually trolling across this website picking up all of my postings? Is there a way that I could copy you into them as I post them - it would save a lot of your time.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • bspm1
    bspm1 Posts: 332 Forumite
    edited 11 April 2018 at 4:41PM
    Options
    Danday wrote: »

I didn't suggest your State Pension was £9216 per year, you did on your Pension Credit thread.

Are you aware that if your State Pension currently almost uses up all of your tax allowances, plus your private pensions on top which cause you to pay BR tax I do not see how you could possibly claim the Pension Credit you said you claimed.

Trolling, me? Pot, Kettle springs to mind, I do not see my posts to you as trolling, I just like to point out the inaccuracies of your posts concerning your pension credit, your state pension, your PIP, in fact everything you post.

How on earth you think posting on this Benefits forum actually helps anyone at all is beyond me, this forum is not for you to spout lies, fantasies and anything else you wish to let people think you get, maybe it helps you, telling so many lies, is your life so lacking that you feel the need to tell us all these stories.

Please do not answer me, I find you ridiculous and have no reason why I reply to you. I think you need help, seriously.
  • Oddjob
    Oddjob Posts: 590 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Gosh, I wish I got £700 a week to live on.
    I am single, get SP, not as much as £150 I might add, standard PIP and WTC (I have earnings of approx £100 a week).

I should have been entitled to Enhanced Daily living PIP but the assessor did not take into account some of the things they should, even not awarding points on the Mobility side for my having to use an aid to walk, after saying all the way through the report that I used a stick. My assessment report was a complete joke. I did get awarded the extra points on mobility after a MR, but no extra for Daily Living. They did not even give me chance to send in more evidence. I stuck with what I was awarded as they said if I appealed, I could lose what I had got, blackmail I know, but I decided not to chance it.

£700 a week would be lovely!! I get nowhere near that but am reasonably happy with my lot.
  • kah22
    kah22 Posts: 1,830 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Am I correct in saying that you can withdraw from an appeal to the Tribunal at any stage?

If that’s the case then surely the best thing to do is apply to go to the Tribunal and when you have ALL the papers available and I’m led to believe they are a substantial bundle, you can decide to go for it or not. There is nothing to loose
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure