PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weekly Flylady Thread 12th March 2018

Options

Comments

• Mademoiselle
    Mademoiselle Posts: 1,363 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    WM x2
    TD x2
    Load ironed and put away
    Bed made
    Recycling out
    Banking bits done
    Meal plan so off shopping with a list.
    Porridge eaten without sugar, not too bad and certainly not as bad as I expected.
    Bags from weekend unpacked and put away.
    Kitchen looks ok, dirties all in DW
    Coffee drunk, must drink more water
    xx
  • roundtuit
    roundtuit Posts: 4,044 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Round/1/complete/except/pots/LTD/not/WUPA/yet.
    Laptop/has/completely/lost/the/plot/now-/won,t/space/when/shift//held/now.:mad: How/are/you/all/with/ciphers?:(
    I//went/to/C00p/for/loaf/and/purchased/Easter/eggs/while/there/then/went/to/PO/to/pay/rent/and/purchased/Easter/cards/and/a/card/for/friend,s/special/day/at/the/start/of/April./So/some/of/my/errands/done/despite/the/rain//:D
    Didnt/know/how/many/words/contain/the/letters/after/a/and/u/until/I/couldnt/use/them!!!!:(
    Like/Madamoiselle/I/get/more/done/if/I/spend/time/with/you/ladies/so/I/dont/want/to/let/the/dodgy/typing/part/of/the/laptop/stop/me/posting//:o

Tried/some/of/the/techniques/found/on/Google/-/no/luck/so/far./Any/ideas?

Rxx
    IT ONLY TAKES SMALL DAILY ACTIONS
    FOR MAGIC TO HAPPEN
    Rosemary Ikpeme
    :D
  • pigpen
    pigpen Posts: 41,026 Forumite
    Options
    Soooooooo tired...

DS2 surfaced while i was at shop.. i came home to find him sat watching Bing (toddler tv) .. he is 22!!

My mortgage thing was accepted so I have £150 a month saving there!! and.. my council tax bill came.. apparently they want £200 for the whole year. Their calculators are defective i think.

my phone number has been transfered so I just need to carry one phone.

2x WM
    1x TD
    food bought for 4 days dinners £25 .. :D
    drugs bought for ds2s bugs
    parcel posted.

Twinkle is hopefully going for a nap shortly.
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    08/12/2023 £33602.00 (4.81% int.)
  • pigpen
    pigpen Posts: 41,026 Forumite
    Options
    round.. have you tried using a USB keyboard or the on screen keyboard? it might be a problem with the laptop keyboard rather than the actual laptop itself
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    08/12/2023 £33602.00 (4.81% int.)
  • roundtuit
    Options
    woop woop thank you pigpen. I didn't even know there was such a thing as an on-screen keyboard :o

Right, now I'm a happier Round I'm going to DUPA those pots.

Rxx
    FOR MAGIC TO HAPPEN
    Rosemary Ikpeme
  • Mademoiselle
    Mademoiselle Posts: 1,363 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Been shopping but forgot to take the list but only missed 2 items which aren't critical so can follow menu plan for the week, sadly spent more than Pigpen to feed us for the next 4 days (and we're only 2). Lunch eaten and 2 glasses of water drunk.
    Going to unpack shopping then have a coffee, then need to empty TD and put next load in.
    xx
  • kazwookie
    kazwookie Posts: 13,854 Forumite
    Options
    Hoovering downstairs is done
    All washing is done, just got to get it dry now., it is still raining here
    Food shopping is done
    Kitchen is done

One visit done, one more to go
    Breast Cancer Now 2022 100 miles October 100 / 100miles
    Sun, Sea

2024 7/28 lbs to go.
  • Fayolle
    Fayolle Posts: 2,906 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hi.
    A very wet afternoon off work. It seems to be the only way to stop DH staying at home and talking to the builder, who does his best to get on regardless!

Huge hugs Dizzy for being so brave. Good luck with moving on through this horrible time.
    ((Hugs)) also to Dancemum.

Roundtuit - I'm quite sad that you found the on screen keyboard (I also didn't know that there was such a thing!) as your earlier post made me chuckle!

Total flying was achived before I left the house at 7.30 am. Really must give myself a kick up the derrière, as I am about to waste the couple of hours that I have...
  • roundtuit
    edited 12 March 2018 at 3:49PM
    Options
    All pots (and pans :D ) WUDUPA. Another laundry shuffle done, and next load swishing in WM. Just one small hillock of washing left to do :T

Sweetie's seed and water to change next.

It's still raining here - not stopped all day! It should be March winds now, not February fill-dyke! Heyho.

Rxx

ETA Glad my post made you chuckle Fayolle - it made my brain work avoiding words containing b and v :D
    FOR MAGIC TO HAPPEN
    Rosemary Ikpeme
  • Honey_Bear
    Honey_Bear Posts: 7,086 Forumite
    Options
    Good on you, Dizzy. I hope you feel a bit better now. Discord is exhausting. (((Hugs)))
    And the Slinky challenge. OK in 2 months I have lost nothing! oops.

So it's not just me then. I had thought that giving up sugary things and cheese for Lent would see me drop 2lbs a week which it always has before. This time - nothing. No change at all. I'm back where I started after a 300g loss the first week after four weeks. Maddening.

Sealant game finished, and the shower room and bathroom look a lot, lot better and I could finally have a shower. As the tube won't last forever I'm going to redo the hob surround, I think, because it's looking a bit manky. And maybe the bit behind the sink, it's less than a metre. This H2H lark is making a real difference.

Progressing a very slow, very old PPI claim. I think we might be in line for a quid or three but we couldn't do it without using a claims company. We have literally no records. One of the businesses has gone bust, the other doesn't keep records for more than six years and we closed the bank account more than six years ago too. Good thing I don't throw out everything - I found the bank account number on a bit of paperwork that was misfiled in the attic while looking for something else.

Dentist done, now to crack on with compiling a listy for the week.
    Better is good enough.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport