Been mulling it over, and subject to a few checks, I'll take the temporary option. Just need to get a guarantee that I myself get to make the decision about whether it's permanent or not, rather than them. Don't want bosses to change their minds and make me go back to full time if I don't want to - and equally if I've taken the temporary option and changed my mind, I don't want them to prevent me from going full time again. Will check what the deal is tomorrow.Realised the latest batch of covid vouchers has been sat in my spam folder for several days... so have transferred the equivalent dosh into the kitchen fund, which now stands at £517.67. Yay!
Sorry, more boring pension waffle coming up... (the novelty of this will wear off, I promise!!)I realised that my part time salary calculations were based on CURRENT wage, but actually I'll be going up an increment in September anyway (most years the whole scale shifts up as well, but that didn't happen last year because of covid or whatever, so I'm going to assume it won't happen this year either).
Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support