• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,374 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Would be nice :D
    Do you think if i ate exact the same i would lose the same?:D

Worth a shot I would say :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,934 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Worth a shot I would say :)

Yes might do it :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • p00hsticks
    p00hsticks Posts: 12,865 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    So 1/2 on for me this week..

I am totally stressed & so not feeling the SW love.

((((hugs)))):grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:
  • BarleySugar
    Options
    It’s a STS for me this week, entirely due to a lovely meal out on Sunday. I really enjoyed the meal so I’m happy to take the hit :rotfl:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,605 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Delighted for you bubbs :T

Instead of going to the pub we had a buffet tonight after my meeting. I'm counting it as 12 syns as all I had were a few wholemeal sandwiches. I'm pleased as I ignored crisps and nuts and cake and horrible sweet cakes. One bonus was no wine syns which I definitely would have had in the pub. Easy to refuse syn laden juice and J2O.
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Well yesterday was interesting - spent the whole day in a field watching water drain from holes.

As I was on site, there was no opportunity for drinks or food so on the way home called in at McDonalds. Being carb deficient I didn't care about syns either lol.

Today is more normal - yoghurt & cereal (though I've been eating greek yoghurt & I'm not sure its doing me any good) dinner is some pasta & not sure what's for tea. I will go swimming though.
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,605 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Well yesterday was interesting - spent the whole day in a field watching water drain from holes.

Wow! You know how to live!:rotfl:

I visited McDonalds in Milan a few times last week as they have a branch right in the centre opposite the Duomo that doesn't charge astronomical prices. It was mainly for drinks. Their hot chocolate was amazing:o. I did notice people eating salads though and would have tried one if we'd been there at a meal time. Do they do them in McD's over here?

I'm out for a meal tonight. It's a formal dinner and I've given my choices in advance. I can't remember exactly but I know I chose wisely so syns probably only for sauces.

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, HEB toast, ham, fried egg, tomatoes, mushrooms
    L: J with cottage cheese and beetroot (3rd day in a row but haven't much in)
    D: Restaurant meal
    Syns: tbc
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,934 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    It’s a STS for me this week, entirely due to a lovely meal out on Sunday. I really enjoyed the meal so I’m happy to take the hit :rotfl:
    Betetr than a gain, well done x
    maman wrote: »
    Delighted for you bubbs :T

Instead of going to the pub we had a buffet tonight after my meeting. I'm counting it as 12 syns as all I had were a few wholemeal sandwiches. I'm pleased as I ignored crisps and nuts and cake and horrible sweet cakes. One bonus was no wine syns which I definitely would have had in the pub. Easy to refuse syn laden juice and J2O.
    Thanks Maman :D
    maman wrote: »
    Wow! You know how to live!:rotfl:

I visited McDonalds in Milan a few times last week as they have a branch right in the centre opposite the Duomo that doesn't charge astronomical prices. It was mainly for drinks. Their hot chocolate was amazing:o. I did notice people eating salads though and would have tried one if we'd been there at a meal time. Do they do them in McD's over here?

I'm out for a meal tonight. It's a formal dinner and I've given my choices in advance. I can't remember exactly but I know I chose wisely so syns probably only for sauces.

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, HEB toast, ham, fried egg, tomatoes, mushrooms
    L: J with cottage cheese and beetroot (3rd day in a row but haven't much in)
    D: Restaurant meal
    Syns: tbc

Saw something about these salads today think they are 1.5 syns x
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Evening all
    Not much to report here. Long old day tomorrow so just been taking it easy today. Ive finally arranged a collection of the bags of clothes that needed to go to the charity shop so I decided to clear out the stuff in my divan drawers- blimey it took forever :D I hauled out some of last summers stuff that when I put it away was skin tight. Some of it is so huge I cant believe I ever wore it though :D Theres two outfits I just cant bear to let go though- a green Ann Harvey top and trousers and a black and white Bon Marche set of culottes, vest and shrug. There is also a denim jacket that has to be at least 17 years old but is still going strong! Its a size 20 so I have folded them all up and put them back in the drawer. I know that its a crying waste when they could be worn and enjoyed but I cant let go of them. My mum bought me them and she always said how much she loved me in the green outfit which is why I cant bear to let them go. I tried them on for a giggle (over my leggings and t-shirt) and I could pretty much get two legs into one leg of the trousers :D it gave me a good giggle :D
    Todays menu:
    B: Alpen NAS muesli with Lindahls vanilla quark and raspberries. HEXA Alpro choc soya drink (+1.5)
    L: Quorn gammon steaks, squaffles and salad. Donut peaches x 2, water
    Snack: choc cereal bar (3.5)
    T: Salmon and couscous parcels (from the new mag) cauliflower, carrots and broccoli. Blueberries, Light and Free yoghurt, 1 finger Twirl (6) water
    S: Quavers (4.5) Chicken drumsticks, cup of Pukka lemon and ginger tea.
    Syns: 14.5
    Xxx
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,374 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Funeral tea so no idea of syns.
    Then debtist so currently cant eat.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure