Slimming in to Spring - Slimming World Support Thr

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,364 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Mrs R~~Hope you enjoy your awards evening this weekend :grin:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Gettingtherequickly
    Options
    Morning!

Well done Miss T!

Is a bonus when you find things Mrs R, or more importantly, when you find new clothes which didn't fit when bought, "as I am losing weight" and are now very comfy.

WI tonight, not looking forward to eat as over did it on the syns last night. Got stuck at work (literally, as the key got stuck in the lock as I was trying to lock up, had to call one of the boys to come & rescue me) so was not focusing when cooking by the time I got home. I don't think I went really ott, but it was enough to annoy me. On the plus side, thoroughly enjoyed it! Oh well, as long as I maintain, will be happy for this week.

Now that the weather is changing (how lovely to be able to wear sandals to work), I hope this means that eating will change to match and speed up getting rid of that blubber!
    A smile costs little but creates much :)
  • Stoke
    Stoke Posts: 3,182 Forumite
    Options
    Weighed in Tuesday.

1.5lbs off. Any loss is better than no loss, but better yet, it's now been 11 weeks since a maintain/gain. Since then it's been consistent losses and hopefully I can keep that up until target.
  • p00hsticks
    p00hsticks Posts: 12,852 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning all

Well done on your losses MissTeach and Stoke (do you actually come from Stoke, by the way ? my OH is from around there )

Plan for today

B : overnight oats ( HEXB grape nuts, raspberry & cranberry muller light, mixed summer fruits)
    L: mushroom omelette with mixed salad and red pepper slices
    D: Aldi rogan josh, rice

Snacks: HEXA cheese, melon, easy peelers
    Syns: 1.5 for the curry, may have an onion bhaji with it
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Afternoon all.

I notice Aldi Rogan Josh mentioned quite often, is there a reason?
    Tia.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • beanielou
    Options
    It is quiet on the thread today.
    Hope you are all out enjoying the sun :)

I am hoping for a STS tonight or a small gain.
    We will see.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Afternoon all :)
    Blimey its a warm one today. Guzzling cold drinks like they!!!8217;re going out of fashion :D
    Just had the lovely lady who does my nails come round to sort my nails for awards night. Not seen her in a while as she has been off having her beautiful little baby boy- and the first thing she said when she got out of the car was oh my god how much weight have you lost?! She said I looked fantastic and should be really proud :)
    GTQ- yes that is the best feeling. I love being able to get into things that used to be too small :)
    On my way to bingo- I hope they got the air con on :D
    Menu for today:
    B: Raspberries, blueberries, Light and Free yoghurt. NAS tropical cordial
    L: Tuna couscous salad with lemon and herb Nandos sauce on the tuna (this was absolutely gorgeous- 1.5 syns) Fab ice lolly (4) bottle of Heineken 0.0 (3.5) water
    T: jacket spud, beans, salad. Fruit of some description, lots of soda water
    S: HEXB NAS Alpen with HEXA milk
    Syns: 9
    Hope everyone enjoying the sun xxx
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • beanielou
    Options
    Happy new nails Mrs R.
    Not long now :grin:

• maman
    maman Posts: 28,602 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Well done stoke and missteach on your losses.:T
    Brilliant NSV MrsR with compliments from the beautician and I'd love to see those trousers bubbs!:rotfl:

curl_girl wrote: »
    Afternoon all.
    I notice Aldi Rogan Josh mentioned quite often, is there a reason?
    Tia.

I think it tastes every bit as good as an Indian take away and it's good value being Aldi (sorry can't remember the exact price). It can be frozen so a good standby and either microwaved or oven cooked. It's much better than a SW ready meal IMO and it's just 1.5 syns for a generous portion. Although the only ingredients are lamb, spices and Speed (onions, tomatoes etc) I generally do some mushrooms with it and my own pilau rice and SW chips!:D

We're quite greedy here too topgirl.:D I'd probably make the recipe with a little less meat for two of us and some veg on the side then keep a meat free portion for my lunch. Fingers crossed for heavy trainers!:D

Today's EE plan:

B: NAS grapefruit, fried egg, baked beans, mushrooms, half HEB toast, HEA milk for drinks
    L: half HEB toast, tinned sardines, tomato, pickled cabbage
    D: sausages, mash, fried onions, various Speed to use up (cauli, cabbage, broccoli, carrots)
    Syns: sausages 2, gravy 4?
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,932 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    [/SIZE]Evening all :D
    STS for me this week
    Lush and 1 syn, wrap hexb
    100_8549_1.jpg
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure