PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weekly Flylady Thread 5th March 2018

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• pigpen
    pigpen Posts: 41,001 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I am sparkly, the girls are sparkly, the cat and her feet are sparkly... my bathroom looks like Tinkerbell exploded..

The colour is Miami mint... I normally hate green but this is so bright and delightful it is lovely and clean looking.. I didn't like it for the first few days but that is probably because it is different and I am a weirdo.. but I really like it.

I have flung OH's rubbish out of the bathroom and made it look much neater.. I now need dangly things for the wall... I rather want some Hilda Ogden type seagulls.... I know hers were ducks.. but it is a bathroom so I need gulls.
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    08/12/2023 £33602.00 (4.81% int.)
  • Jojo_the_Tightfisted
    Options
    pigpen wrote: »
    I am sparkly, the girls are sparkly, the cat and her feet are sparkly... my bathroom looks like Tinkerbell exploded..

The colour is Miami mint... I normally hate green but this is so bright and delightful it is lovely and clean looking.. I didn't like it for the first few days but that is probably because it is different and I am a weirdo.. but I really like it.

I have flung OH's rubbish out of the bathroom and made it look much neater.. I now need dangly things for the wall... I rather want some Hilda Ogden type seagulls.... I know hers were ducks.. but it is a bathroom so I need gulls.

Fleabay or A-Z.

OH grew up inbetween the middle of nowhere and a coastal city. He hates the things - calls them Shytehawks. Could always go for the maritime theme of swallows as they were a symbol of always returning home, too?
    I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die: I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by.
    colinw wrote: »
    Yup you are officially Rock n Roll :D
  • pigpen
    pigpen Posts: 41,001 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    lol.. Jojo.. that's what we call them too.. goddamn evil critters.

and I want glittery flooring!
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    08/12/2023 £33602.00 (4.81% int.)
  • Narc0lepsy
    Narc0lepsy Posts: 2,666 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Dizzy as others have said, lots of hugs and astounded he could say such a thing on today of all days.

Managed to do a 20min run this morning without coughing, yippee.
    However, had a very long reading to do in church; got through it but have coughed ever since!
    Made roast etc for MIL. Washed up.
    Had a long chat with my brother.
    Now trying to finish a report before getting the tissues out for CTM.
    Remember...a layer of dust protects the wood beneath it.
  • Natty68
    Natty68 Posts: 3,336 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Mortgage Free as of 20.9.17
    Declutter challenge 2023, 2024 🏅 🏅⭐️⭐️
    DH declutter challenge award 🏅⭐️
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing