IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

URGENT: UKPC & SCS Law

Options

Comments

• Immy_007
    Immy_007 Posts: 92 Forumite
    edited 27 April 2018 at 3:29PM
    Options
    ive got that letter draft which i have posted..should just send that?

they sent me images of signs which are printed and site map so in repsonse to that i cans end images of actual signs from car park to prove that there are not very clear to see and the font is very small hence that link is really useful although its a popla appeal it is perfect for my scenario

should i also quote about the comments made in parliament recently in Februarry?
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,884 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm struggling to understand why you feel the need for a second reply.

What are you hoping to achieve?

This thread now runs to over one hundred posts.
    Nearly half of them have been discussing how you are going to respond to a LBC. You have responded once to the LBC. You only need to respond again if you have further questions.
  • Immy_007
    Options
    KeithP wrote: »
    I'm struggling to understand why you feel the need for a second reply.

This thread now runs to over one hundred posts.
    Nearly half of them have been discussing how you are going to respond to a LBC. You have responded once to the LBC. You only need to respond again if you have further questions.

They have asked me to respond within 30 days

https://imgur.com/a/81BBnc6
  • KeithP
    Options
    So you feel you need to reply simply because they suggest it?

Again...

Do you have further questions?

If not sit back, wait for the Claim Form, and while waiting think about how to compile a Defence.
  • Immy_007
    Options
    I was under the impression that i was obliged to reply back second time as in the newbies thread draft letter

i was hoping send the images of the really poor signage and a robust reply (Draft letter) to see how they respond to that as they will forward to their client UKPC and worth sending a copy to letter to The Landlord too
  • Immy_007
    Options
    If not sit back, wait for the Claim Form, and while waiting think about how to compile a Defence.[/QUOTE]

Is there a guidance anywhere on defence?
  • KeithP
    Options
    Immy_007 wrote: »
    I was under the impression that i was obliged to reply back second time as in the newbies thread draft letter

i was hoping send the images of the really poor signage and a robust reply (Draft letter) to see how they respond to that as they will forward to their client UKPC and worth sending a copy to letter to The Landlord too

Sorry, I don't understand any of that.

You seem to be saying that the NEWBIES thread suggests you reply a second time. You say there is a draft letter for doing so in the NEWBIES thread. Please provide a link.

If you are going to use a phone to post here, then please have the courtesy to construct proper sentences.
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,506 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    NEWBIES FAQ sticky, post #2. Have a read of that, but don't waste anyone's time putting a speculative defence together until formal court proceedings are initiated.

There's enough confusion here already.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • KeithP
    Options
    Immy_007 wrote: »
    Goodness me.

Yes of course there is. In the same place where all the other guidance is... in the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread.

You have already been reading post #2 of that thread.
    Continue to read that very same post for all you need to know about Defences, Witness Statements and anything else court related.
  • Immy_007
    edited 27 April 2018 at 4:57PM
    Options
    i really apologise here..my intention was never to cause any confusion, i am really stressed out myself

I really appreciate all of the help and advice here and take it onboard, i just want all this to be dealt with and i am ready to fight it all the way with all your help

This is what was put on post #2

If they reply, solicitors like BW Legal will probably pretend they are 'here to help' (LOL!) and demand the money all over again. Start to build notes and evidence of your distress, e.g. emails to your friends and family, facebook posts saying how it is getting you down, whatever you want to do that helps you build that picture in case you decide to counter-claim for distress (needs careful wording an only if the PPC start a claim).

Here's an example of how to robustly reply a second time (don't copy the stuff about the pain condition):

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=74046569#post74046569

Coupon Mad drafted that letter for someone else with same scenario as mine hence i was asking should i do the same?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure