IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Vehicle Control Services

Options
124»

Comments

• Baltas_tigas
    Baltas_tigas Posts: 11 Forumite
    edited 28 February 2018 at 9:28PM
    Options
    td23 wrote: »
    Just an update, spent last night trying to find my details on my parking charge . co. uk. They ask for serial number and also vehicle reg. What I presume is my serial number (has same prefix as the ones mentioned on mpc.co . uk), is not coming up as recognised??? Has anyone ever mentioned this problem before?

Im trying to look on there to find an email adress to send template letter to.

Thanks.
    My husband had the same problem. He didn't receive the very first letter, we couldn't find his car on their system, so we just decided it's a scam and forgot about it. He just received a letter before claim. I wrote them asking for photos of his car and copies of the letters, and what a miracle, they send me the copy of the first letter and their database recognized his vehicle reg and serial numbers. The letter he received was written with some irony, telling that they don't know where we looked, but they can see the photos. Looks a bit odd, knowing, that none of 4 adult people actually seen the first letter, and they couldn't manage to look at the photos too.

I have a feeling, that if you will write them asking for photos and saying that you can't find the case on their system it will appear in next few days.
  • td23
    td23 Posts: 92 Forumite
    Options
    Just a little updste to this.. Had a letter from Debt collectors, DRP.. I take it I dont respond?

Thanks for replying and helping to all of you..
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,408 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    td23 wrote: »
    Just a little updste to this.. Had a letter from Debt collectors, DRP.. I take it I dont respond?

Thanks for replying and helping to all of you..

The NEWBIES FAQ sticky, post #4 helps you out on this.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport