IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Newbie questions

Options

Comments

• FuriousD1989
    Options
    Realised that left part of it in that was answered apologies
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,255 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    First of all you said ParkingEye, then Highview, now Britannia. Three different firms.

Which one is it because Highview have non-POFA PCNs but Britannia postal ones are fairly compliant?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • FuriousD1989
    Options
    The latter, Britannia. I thought this was a completely different one but it was not. Britannias pcn seemed pretty compliant to me, and the wording was not easy for me to digest with all the clauses etc so most of my above may not be relevant
  • FuriousD1989
    Options
    Additionally..... two sign said carpark spaces for gym customers only, another 2 did not. Is there any grounds for misleading signage on here? They have the exact same wording on it otherwise.

Yet all signs are completely obstucted by cars, vans, foliage. There is photograpic evidence of this being the case, whre a van can park in a space directly infront of sign with about 1 inch between the 2.... impossible to be able to read it

Thnx
  • The_Deep
    The_Deep Posts: 16,830 Forumite
    Options
    We are now at the 16th post, and getting nowhere fast. Please make an effort to up your game.
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
  • FuriousD1989
    FuriousD1989 Posts: 24 Forumite
    edited 2 February 2018 at 1:12PM
    Options
    Okay well what do you mean up my game?

And we would get somewhere If I was given a tad of advice aswell please? This is supposed to be a forum for helping and giving advice after all
  • FuriousD1989
    Options
    So can anybody help me please?
  • Fruitcake
    Fruitcake Posts: 58,321 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Keeper liability.

You need to explain in simple English (because they have been coming up with some duff decisions recently) to the assessor how the NTK has failed to meet the strict requirements of the POFA 2012.

All you have said so far is that a NTD wasn't issued. They don't have to, but must issue a POFA compliant NTK if there was no NTD.

So, has a NTK been received, and if so, how does it fail the OFA requirements. This is what you need to explain at PoPLA.
    Failures would include the NTK not arriving in time, and not specifying the information that must be supplied.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister. :D
    All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
  • logician
    logician Posts: 204 Forumite
    Options
    Okay well what do you mean up my game?

And we would get somewhere If I was given a tad of advice aswell please? This is supposed to be a forum for helping and giving advice after all
    So can anybody help me please?

I think the thread needs some clarity on exactly how many parking charges you have and which parking companies these are.

You have contradicted your postings many times.
  • FuriousD1989
    Options
    Okay. I agree that makes sense.

1 confirmed POPLA in progress with Britannia. That is all for now. I will leave anything else out.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure