IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Newbie questions

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,253 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    My husband was worried about the first one years ago, too! Not any more. He knows it's a scam.

Now my grown up kids all educate their friends about what to do/not to pay. No-one in our family funds or sponsors private parking firms. They all pay fees to park if in a P&D car park, but never a fake fine.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Cliffy72
    Options
    Hi, This may sound stupid but I've recieved a parking charge from UKPC claiming I was parked on Riverside Retail Park in Warrington for 23hrs 58mins. The pictures have been taken by ANPR cameras on a pole, should the pictures be one of the front off the car arriving and one of the rear of the car as it is leaving.
    I know this sounds like daft question but it may be a quick fix as both photos are of the front of the vehicle and I belive it is of the vehicle arriving on consecutive days.
    Thanks in advance.
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,764 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi Cliffy72, welcome to the forums.

Please can you have a read of post #1 of the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread.
    In there you will find all the guidance you'll need at this stage.

If you still have questions then please start your own thread.
    Trying to progress two separate incidents for two different people on the one thread can only lead to confusion.

Please, no further response on this thread - start your own thread if need be. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure