Back, still in debt, probably depressed (Take 2)

Options

Comments

• Jox
    Jox Posts: 1,651 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Just had a quick read and wanted to let you know that I have a lump at the side of neck which is a cyst and one at the front of my throat which is a cyst on my thyroid, neither are ideal but they aren't life threatening and I hope yours is nothing to worry about too. Sorry about the moany husband (I have one too :) ) Good luck with everything.
  • Uniscots97
    Uniscots97 Posts: 6,685 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Jox wrote: »
    Just had a quick read and wanted to let you know that I have a lump at the side of neck which is a cyst and one at the front of my throat which is a cyst on my thyroid, neither are ideal but they aren't life threatening and I hope yours is nothing to worry about too. Sorry about the moany husband (I have one too :) ) Good luck with everything.

Thank you for replying, it’s the waiting to find out that’s awful. It’s LO’s birthday next weekend and I’m trying not to let health worries ruin it.
    CC2 = £8687.86 ([STRIKE]£10000[/STRIKE] )CC1 = £0 ([STRIKE]£9983[/STRIKE] ); Reusing shopping bags savings =£5.80 vs spent £1.05.Wine is like opera. You can enjoy it even if you don't understand it and too much can give you a headache the next day J
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,578 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Uniscots97 wrote: »
    Thank you for replying, it’s the waiting to find out that’s awful. It’s LO’s birthday next weekend and I’m trying not to let health worries ruin it.

I know it must be hard.
    When I was waiting for the results of my MRI scan I was a wreck.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Uniscots97
    edited 8 February 2018 at 8:51PM
    Options
    How is everyone today? Not very money saving today I forgot my packed lunch so bought a chicken salad. Healthy? Yes, but not exactly cheap. Im trying to up my vitamins/minerals naturally as dentist said I could be low on calcium which is making my teeth brittle.

Ive been signed off my review at work, boss pleased with last lot of work. You could have knocked me down with a feather when he told me. I am pleased thats all over with. Yes got some challenges at work but proved last few days that we (the team I work in) are up for a challenge and can work really well together.

Making HM pizzas for our dinner so I will post more money stuff later (or pizzas will burn!).
    CC2 = £8687.86 ([STRIKE]£10000[/STRIKE] )CC1 = £0 ([STRIKE]£9983[/STRIKE] ); Reusing shopping bags savings =£5.80 vs spent £1.05.Wine is like opera. You can enjoy it even if you don't understand it and too much can give you a headache the next day J
  • beanielou
    Options
    Enjoy your pizza!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Uniscots97
    Options
    Pizzas were lovely! Meant to post last night but ended up doing lots of little chores and then fell into bed. Get paid end of next week so money could be a little tight till then but not impossible if I am careful
  • maddiemay
    maddiemay Posts: 4,988 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Great news about the review:D

Pizza sounds good, I keep meaning to practice making GF ones, but as the T&sco gf ones are fairly good when loaded with lots of yummy extras it has not made the top of the list yet:o

Have a good day.
    The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time. (Abraham Lincoln)
  • Uniscots97
    Options
    Im pleased about the review. Was up early expecting to go get my hair cut but hairdresser has cancelled as she had a night out last night and is not home and feeling hungover!!

My throats a bit puffy this morning, just want my hospital appointment to hurry up.

It was a lady from works' leaving do last night. I really should have shown up even if only for one soft drink but I really have to watch the pennies. Especially as its LOs birthday soon. I could have done without OH borrowing money off me this month, but everything is paid this month (bills for 2 houses), factors bill, dentist and LOs presents. Just need wrapping paper, ingredients for a cake and candles.

Im still trying to reuse bags where I can and made a large pot of chilli this morning for dinner (well its 4 nights dinners so I'll portion it up and freeze the rest
  • beanielou
    Options
    Have a good weekend :)

• Uniscots97
    Options
    How is everyone? Did weeks shopping (another 30p saved by reusing shopping bags) and was pleased it only came to £45 which is not bad considering it includes nappies, packed lunches, breakfast, snacks and dinner for me, OH and LO. I did go to Lidl for a couple of things and think for a lot of things they are quite expensive. Anyone found this?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure