Back, still in debt, probably depressed (Take 2)

Options

Comments

• maddiemay
    maddiemay Posts: 4,988 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I spotted it in another post somewhere this evening, a glitch perhaps
    The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time. (Abraham Lincoln)
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,578 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Ah,I thought afterwards it was maybe the smileys.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Uniscots97
    Uniscots97 Posts: 6,685 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Heading to bed, night all
    CC2 = £8687.86 ([STRIKE]£10000[/STRIKE] )CC1 = £0 ([STRIKE]£9983[/STRIKE] ); Reusing shopping bags savings =£5.80 vs spent £1.05.Wine is like opera. You can enjoy it even if you don't understand it and too much can give you a headache the next day J
  • Uniscots97
    Options
    Morning All, not a great start to the morning Ive had a filling come out
    CC2 = £8687.86 ([STRIKE]£10000[/STRIKE] )CC1 = £0 ([STRIKE]£9983[/STRIKE] ); Reusing shopping bags savings =£5.80 vs spent £1.05.Wine is like opera. You can enjoy it even if you don't understand it and too much can give you a headache the next day J
  • beanielou
    Options
    EEEk. Thats not good :(
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Uniscots97
    Options
    My tooth has collapsed so going need a crown, £145!!!
  • beanielou
    Options
    OH dear, thats not so good.

• CapricornLass
    Options
    I won't tell you what my crown cost me (and I had root canal work done at the same time) but I really, really wish it had been £145!

But still, its not what you need right now.
    Sealed Pot Challenge no 035. Fashion on the Ration: 24/66 coupons spent.
  • Uniscots97
    edited 1 February 2018 at 8:32PM
    Options
    No it's not what I need. Thankfully I do have an emergency fund (I save £23 a month), which I used. I'll need a follow up to get my crown
  • Uniscots97
    Options
    Little cc is now paid off!! :j. Yes I may have some interest when my statement hits but that’s it paid off. Can’t believe it. One down, three to go. Got factors bill in last night so the money for that is set aside (£4 a month). OH asked to borrow money, told him he wasn’t on. If he can’t afford his outgoings he seriously needs to look at his finances. After all it’s me that’s pays all the bills!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure