Hosted by Rebekka Schulz
    £1.00 8 minutes £7.50/hr 58 places remaining
    Mortgage start: £121,500 Dec 19
  • Vintage67
    Vintage67 Posts: 94 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well that's a bummer!!!

I suppose we will just have to wait for a new extension update for PA Assistant...

Kadauchi (the guy that wrote PA Assistant) is currently working on a fix and hopes to get it released tomorrow:)
  • Topiary
    Topiary Posts: 147 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    slade09 wrote: »
    Hi,

Why is it that sometimes a study is available at it says at times 63 more spaces left or even 201 and when i click to reserve a message pops up saying the study is either unavailable or full?

Just has a similar issue with the one posted above. The message was posted with 55 places remained. I tried reserving when there was 63!

1. You either do not meet the demographic or

2. You are not quick enough to reserve a place...you have to be quick!
  • Topiary
    Topiary Posts: 147 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Choice between options - bonuses likely
    Hosted by BEL technion
    £1.85 20 minutes £5.00/hr 0 places remaining

Any one else get this one this morning...amazed to get a bonus of £2.40. Must have awarded wrong user I had such a bad run likely into the minus figures. Amazed they paid me anything
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 47,077 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Online survey
    Hosted by Kaylee Li
    £0.425 minutes £5.04/hr 0 places remaining

This one asked 3 questions and then jumped to the end with no code given. Hope they pay up because it felt like I was screened out.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • silvercar
    Options
    silvercar wrote: »
    Online survey
    Hosted by Kaylee Li
    £0.425 minutes £5.04/hr 0 places remaining

This one asked 3 questions and then jumped to the end with no code given. Hope they pay up because it felt like I was screened out.

Researcher now rejecting my study for completing it too fast! I've emailed researcher pointing out that the study ended abruptly.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • Trina90
    Trina90 Posts: 541 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Anyone else keep seeing this one?
    The investigation of people's political attitudes and psychological characteristics
    Hosted by Tim Bates
    £4.50
    40 minutes
    £6.75/hr
    1 place remaining

It has popped up 3 times for me now. One time with 40 or so places remaining, another time 80 odd then this time only 1. Each time I cannot reserve a place.
    Mortgage started 2015: £150,000 2016: £130,000 2017: £116,000 2018: £105,000 2019: £88,000 2020: £69,000 2021: £51,195 2023: MORTGAGE FREE!
  • silvercar
    edited 25 July 2019 at 7:15PM
    Options
    Researcher now rejecting my study for completing it too fast! I've emailed researcher pointing out that the study ended abruptly.

2nd reply from researcher admits she rejected me because of my answer to question 3. This breaks the rules that require studies should not be rejected based on responses.

I've emailed the researcher for the 3rd time. Anyone know how I can report this?
  • koala987
    koala987 Posts: 1,336 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    2nd reply from researcher admits she rejected me because of my answer to question 3. This breaks the rules that require studies should not be rejected based on responses.

I've emailed the researcher for the 3rd time. Anyone know how I can report this?

Go to the Prolific website, click on SUPPORT (top right) - then on drop-down, click “problem with a study”. They are very good at Prolific and hopefully they’ll sort it out for you - or at least have the rejection overturned.
    Don't wait for the storm to pass
    Learn to dance in the rain
  • silvercar
    Options
    koala987 wrote: »
    Go to the Prolific website, click on SUPPORT (top right) - then on drop-down, click “problem with a study”. They are very good at Prolific and hopefully they’ll sort it out for you - or at least have the rejection overturned.

Thank you for the suggestion, after my third message the researcher has relented and approved my response. I guess for the sake of less than 50p it was easier to give in!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback