creation card - any good?

Options
I'm looking at getting a 0% purchase card and upon visiting the creation website and completing the eligibility checker it states I can apply for the 20 month all round card.

Any reviews/feedback? are they ok to deal with etc?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 35,242 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Nothing particularly bad about them.

Most, though not all, poor reviews about providers tend to come from user error.
  • pd52
    pd52 Posts: 514 Forumite
    Options
    Just wondering if it 20 months you get or if it’s less based on your rating etc. Just as I used the Barclaycard checker and it said I was pre approved for the platinum card then I got declined upon submitting
  • Candyapple
    Candyapple Posts: 3,384 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    I've had their travel card for 4 years now - never had a problem with it. Decent initial credit limit and whenever I've had to call, it's UK call centre and issues have been dealt with swiftly. I had to initiate a chargeback recently with them which I had no problems with and the money was back in my account within the week.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Credit Cards, Loans, Credit Files & Ratings boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge threads there. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    pd52 wrote: »
    Just wondering if it 20 months you get or if it’s less based on your rating etc. Just as I used the Barclaycard checker and it said I was pre approved for the platinum card then I got declined upon submitting

Based on what rating, your credit rating ?

It cant since lenders, credit card companies dont even see it.

Nothing wrong with Creation as a card company.
  • A4445
    A4445 Posts: 1,103 Forumite
    Options
    I've got a few of their cards. Decent limits and increases, not had an issue with them.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure