We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

"Half price" digital camera - £25 - until October 31st, 2007

Options

Comments

• enor
    enor Posts: 88 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you,

Again it arrived in less than a day on the lite delivery. Takes fine photos and is very easy to use.
  • Englandsno.7
    Options
    Note delivery charge to Northern Ireland (which incidentally is in the UK) is more than double at £9.95. There is no option to choose the method of postage, once you put your postcode in it is an automatic charge of £9.95. As a matter of principle, (even if it is still a bargain at £36.70) I will not pay more than double for postage than our friends across the pond have to pay. If I post a letter or parcel from this side to the other, it doesn't cost any difference than if it is posted from the Mainland to here, if you use Royal Mail, but other carriers & on-line stores charge extortionate rates to NI. See Northern Ireland forum for numerous threads on the way NI customers are fleeced, particularly by Ebay Sellers.
  • kevmaxthom_2
    Options
    Hi
    There is a good offer on at Viking if you are looking for a camera/docking station. A HP Photosmart A444 Camera & Printer Dock for around £50 if you go through QUIDCO.
    http://www.viking-direct.co.uk/catalog/catalogSku.do;jsessionid=0000uW0Swa-44UdDw6s-gPqvEqJ:11g06ditd?PR=H71&id=A444
    They have sold out at the minute, but you can still order one as they are expecting more in.
    Brand HP Camera type Digital Image Resolution 5.0 mp Screen Type 6cm LCD screen Zoom 3 x Optical Zoom
    cornerHeading.gif Place your order specialDeals.gif
    Please note that this item may take up to 7 working days for delivery due to popular demand. Viking Number H71-A444 Unit Each
    Viking Price £58.74 Quantity:

PS
    Cheaper than tesco
    http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.202-0709.aspx

spaceMagic.gifspaceMagic.gif
    spacemagic.gif
    smmvdh_landingpage_10
    Regards
    Kev
    Regards

Mark
  • amh_2
    Options
    ordered the camera at 4.30 on wednesday received at 11.50 thursday. it's fantastic £29.94 has got to be the best price ever- thank you. ps. it's too good for the kids:T
  • colin75
    Options
    Thanks ordered at 2.20pm and turned up next day at 10.15am. very quick delivery time as they said it would be 3-5 days.:dance:
  • purplepig_2
    Options
    I have just ordered 2 for my children's Christmas pressies!! Great bargain. I ordered about 2 hours ago, and have already had despatch notification! (I went for 1-3days option.) Paid £55.88 including VAT and delivery for 2!!
    :j Hope this is ok, as it's my first message.
  • TillyTrippit
    Options
    :beer: Huge thanks to the OP - bought and received this camera and am thrilled. Bought it for my 5 year old who knows not to touch Dad's hugely expensive camera (should've heard the domestic over that one when it arrived !!), but has taken to playing with the cameras on our phones - the final straw was when she managed to take a photo of her Dad on the loo and text it to a family friend!!! :eek: :eek:
    So I don't really care about megapixels or zooms - this will spare my OH's blushes and many rows in our house!!!:D :D

Take care,
    Tilly
    xxx
    Thanks to this fantastic site and it's amazing people, we have paid over £63, 000 off - just over half way!!!
    :T THANK YOU:T
  • Dinah93
    Dinah93 Posts: 11,463 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    Ordered about 9pm last night on the lite delivery, arrived at 10.20 this morning, incredible turnaround time, and will win me lots of points as a generous big sister for my brothers Christmas pressie
    Debt January 1st 2018 £96,999.81
    Debt September 20th 2022 £2991.68- 96.92% paid off
    Met NIM 23/06/2008
  • pixiepp
    pixiepp Posts: 17 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    hEY thanxxx!!
    got one for my wife for xmas...as you said; £30
    brilliant.
  • Dustangle
    Options
    Note delivery charge to Northern Ireland (which incidentally is in the UK) is more than double at £9.95. There is no option to choose the method of postage, once you put your postcode in it is an automatic charge of £9.95. As a matter of principle, (even if it is still a bargain at £36.70) I will not pay more than double for postage than our friends across the pond have to pay. If I post a letter or parcel from this side to the other, it doesn't cost any difference than if it is posted from the Mainland to here, if you use Royal Mail, but other carriers & on-line stores charge extortionate rates to NI. See Northern Ireland forum for numerous threads on the way NI customers are fleeced, particularly by Ebay Sellers.
    I quite agree. Suppliers should always offer a Royal Mail option -- especially as an alternative to the miseryguts that work for City Link. And the rest of us should make this point frequently to them on behalf of people in NI.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport