We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

"Half price" digital camera - £25 - until October 31st, 2007

Options

Comments

• carriew
    carriew Posts: 995 Forumite
    Options
    I am very happy with mine
    :money: <<<< MY HERO!
  • Topaz_3
    Topaz_3 Posts: 27 Forumite
    Options
    :jThanks for this post. Ordered yesterday on lite 3 working days delivery and it arrived first thing this morning. Brilliant. I am also registered with PayPal and had to register for offers and they took the money out of my registered bank account!
  • lynneand1
    Options
    The camera uses a sd memory card i think!I also ordered mine at 4.30pm yesterday on 3 day light and recieved it about an hour and a half ago!Ok it is not the most special/advanced camera in the world but it is ideal if you are just starting with a digital camera or for kids/teenagers!I am well pleased with mine for £29.46!:D
    Thought for today:-
    There comes a time in your life when you realise who matters, who used to matter and those that never did;)
    :T Now facing my debts instead of hiding from them!:T

Thanks to everyone on here than has helped me through my darkest days!:D
  • Kirby
    Options
    I've just bought one for my niace for Xmas - she's 8 and always using my sisters camera.

A great Xams pressy that doesn't cost the earth! Thanks Misco!
  • kit
    kit Posts: 1,678 Forumite
    Options
    Mine 'left' misco on 18th Oct, website shows it was loaded on a van on 19th to be delivered that day...... still not received it!
    Misco are 'looking in to it'
    2012 wins approx £11,000 including 5k to spend on a holiday :j
  • volume69
    volume69 Posts: 27 Forumite
    Options
    Ordered mine on the 17th arrived on th 18th

Cannot complain - ideal for my nephew (aged 8)
  • barnishroader
    Options
    Kazzea wrote: »
    Please note that this camera as far as i can see:

DOES NOT HAVE OPTICAL ZOOM

which is the most important zoom bit to have.

Amazon are currently doing a Samsung 6 megapixal camera with 3 times optical zoon and 5 times digital zoom for £49.99 this week only *inc free supersaver delivery

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-S630-Digital-Camera-Optical/dp/B000MXJ574/ref=pd_bbs_4/202-4194858-3014223?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1193178010&sr=8-4

This is not a put down of the OP - just thought people should be aware of the lack of optical zoom as most people would assume it came with most cameras as standard now

i had just been searching for that information to see if i was going to buy it.

no optical zoom = no purchase

thanks to the original poster of this thread though.
  • carolinosourus
    Options
    Just ordered one for my mum for Xmas, this will be her first digital camera and she's very un-tech aware so hopefully it'll be easy for her to use! And it's so cheap that it doesn't matter if the dog eats it... (He eats everything, mobile phones, remotes, sunglasses... the list is endless) :rotfl:
    :D**Thanks to everyone on here for hints, tips and advice!**:D
    MSEers are often quicker than google

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they don't want to hear" - G. Orwell
  • pollyskettle
    pollyskettle Posts: 2,163 Forumite
    Options
    carriew wrote: »
    I am very happy with mine

Me too!!:j
    "A cat can have kittens in the oven, but that don't make them biscuits." - Mary Cooper
    "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful" - William Morris
    Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose.
  • funnibunni
    Options
    :j Thankyou so much, i have just odered this for my daughters christmas prezzie what a bargain.

this is my first post xxxxx

funnibunni :A
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills