Party Plan

Options

Comments

• Peter_Pan
    Peter_Pan Posts: 791 Forumite
    Options
    Aliandgwyn wrote: »
    First post ever!!! Ive just rejoined the Bodyshop at Home after years of being on / off with them. I find them ok, I think as long as you are aware that you actually have to work quite hard to get the money and yur prepared to put in the effort, its a great job to have. It fits around my home, kids and hubbys work which is great for us.

I think all the Direct Sales work from Home Business are great if you want to work around existing commitments or put your spare time to good use building something for the future. I also think you must find a Company you are happy with and products that you like and talk about with passion, i knew i could get passionate about a lot of the Wikaniko products especially the bath salts and crem oils and make up but i really didn't think when i joined Wikaniko i could get passionate about black bags and cleaning products but i am so passionate because every one helps the Planet and reduces peoples exposure to harsh chemicals which is better for them and the environment and i am passionate about all 850 and growing products we do now :j

Debbie
    We love what we are doing and we love why we're doing it!!
  • felicitation
    Options
    Are we allowed to write about our experiences with specific companies? I wrote a post how I'm getting on with happytreecosmetics, and the post doesn't show?!

Fx
  • wongawonga
    wongawonga Posts: 387 Forumite
    Options
    Are we allowed to write about our experiences with specific companies? I wrote a post how I'm getting on with happytreecosmetics, and the post doesn't show?!

Fx

Probaly removed because it read like an advert for them.;)
  • Peter_Pan
    Options
    On a slightly different note but i guess its still Party Plan, has anyone done online parties with their products? I'm thinking about giving it a go but would love any tips, ideas and if anyone can share their experiences i would be really grateful.

Thanks

Debbie
  • Headinthecloudz
    Options
    Hi i'm new here, I'd like to join up with a company but not sure which to go for. I've done Avon in the past but found it impossible to sell as there's to many reps already in my area.

I think this thread is fantastic and have been having a read through, I like the look of The Body Shop At Home and Scentsy but not sure which to go for. Can anyone who's done both give me some advice?

Thanks.
  • Miss_Wetwipe
    Options
    Another vote here for Scentsy..... I had never done any type of party plan before, but after being a customer of Scentsy I decided I would join, even if just to sell to myself, friends and family.

I never dreamt that I would do as well as what I am now, and I even made Lead Consultant within 6 months and have a great team. There are no targets to hit, no minimum sales requirements, you just work as and when you want to.

I work part time in another job, plus I have a little boy to look after and Scentsy works just perfectly for me. You won't find a more family friendly company out there x
  • Headinthecloudz
    Options
    Hi Misswetwipe, I looked at the Scentsy catalogue and while the stuff is lovely I did wonder if it'd be able to generate enough regular custom.

I know i'd buy a few bits but I don't think i'd be a regular customer, how do you find it, do you have customers who buy every week or do you need a huge customer base as people will order say once every couple of months?
  • greenivy
    Options
    Hi Headinthecloudz

Have you thought about Wikaniko (eco products). We have a health and beauty range including bath products, hair care and skin care. We also do a mineral make-up range.

We also have household cleaning and laundry products which means there is plenty of opportunity for repeat sales.

September will see the launch of a brand new website with loads more products as well.
  • Peter_Pan
    Options
    greenivy wrote: »
    Hi Headinthecloudz

Have you thought about Wikaniko (eco products). We have a health and beauty range including bath products, hair care and skin care. We also do a mineral make-up range.

We also have household cleaning and laundry products which means there is plenty of opportunity for repeat sales.

September will see the launch of a brand new website with loads more products as well.

I use brochures with Wikaniko as thats what i am comfortable with and have a customer base that keeps me busy but after doing the make up course at HQ i have been gaining confidence after having horrendous make up experiences when i was a teenager and did my first make up party for a regular customer, her daughter and a couple of her friends. I loved it and tbh the make up sells itself, its a totally different experience to the make up i was used to and knowing it actually lets your skin breathe too is great. Think i will be doing a few more now ;) and perhaps a Wiked Bash with the household products and toiletries.
    I've asked this a few posts up but nobody has replied :( anyone got any ideas, advice, feedback on doing online parties?

Debbie
  • Miss_Wetwipe
    Options
    I've inboxed you Headinthecloudz xxx
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family