Party Plan

Options

Comments

• cooter
    Options
    Why go through chocaholics. I get chocolate moulds from candycrafts in America. Sooooooooo cheap. I buy gorgeous chocolate from Lidl, again sooo cheap. I make boxes made from chocolate, and chocolate things for all occasions. Costs peauts and looks very expensive. I have boxed some for retailing. You can get packaging from candycraft as well, or source elsewhwere.
    Cut out the middle man and do it for yourself.
  • cooter
    Options
    I also sell FLP. This is aloe and health products.
    Started by using the stuff. It is very good. They ave a £50 min order. 30% profit from the start, which increases as you go up the promotion ladder. It is a network marketing scheme. You can buy just for personal use if you like, or make it a business. Dont have to party plan, just recommendation like we do.
    They have a great, cheap training programme on the products if you want to do it. Ranges from beauty, healthcare, & animal care.
    Very good company to work through. No targets, pressure or anything, and the products are excellent. Happy to give more info.
  • michellelane
    Options
    Phoenix cards is really easy to do There is an out lay of £50 but its so easy to do you recieve catalogues with loads of great cards wrapping paper also at the moment its the christmas cards which all donate to cancer research. cards cost £1 to customer which in its self is so cheap you pay 63p but most people order on average 20/30 cards each order.i would love to help any one with this so please contact me:rotfl:michellelane@homecall.co.uk
  • mummetters
    Options
    I don't wear perfume, and little make-up, but have two school aged children. I have therefore started selling Usborne Books. These are fantastic, awardwinning books that my children enjoy, ranging from babies bath and cloth books, upto fiction, factual and curriculum linked books for 14 year olds.
    Ideal for my family, so happy to have a small stcok at home.

Again, like most other products, you're set-up as self-employed, but can therefore do what and where you like to sell - partyplan, fetes/shows, and even local schools, playgroups and nurseries.

Starting costs are never more than a one-off fee of £38, with fabulous and fairly easy incentives to increase your stock free, or at greatly reduced prices.

Commission is earned from 24% + bonuses (20% on school orders because are generally higher orders), upto 39% + bonuses.

You increase your business as you want - working part or full time; getting out what you put in.

more details can be found here:
  • mummetters
    Options
    Forgot to add, that there is also great back-up, support and training at both local and head office level, with training days on a termly basis, and seminars held in the summer and New Year, online and at the end of a phone.

The web site mentioned is my own, that can be purchased from Usborne, or use the main site at

www.usbornebooksathome.co.uk
  • et
    et Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    We have been Distributors for Ecoflow & Bioflow products for 8 years now. A fantastic company to work with and loads of fantastic health and energy saving products too! Not only are we earning money but we are helping our customers SAVE money with the fuel saving products. It's a win win!
    You start earning at 30% commission but can go up to 60% with bonuses and there's no regular or minimum ordering required. No stock to hold, no areas to stick to, you can do party plan, door brochure drops, markets, shows or just talk to people you meet! You can build team in 11 countries and earn bonuses from them too.
    The start up fee is £60 with extra bonuses for new distributors which will repay the joining fee plus, of course, earning 30% commission (or more).
  • Bonny40
    Bonny40 Posts: 12 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have done Avon in the past and earned quite good money both from commission and incentives such as buy one get one free and I always had a cupbbook full of smellies, make up and jewellery and met loads of people. However the dark cold evenings traipsing the street did get me down.

I now work for Craft-ED as a Scrapbook Consultant. It only cost £199 to start up, but for this you got a Base Kit worth over £400 so you were quids in straight away. I teach scrapbooking at the parties in the evenings and one a week will earn me around £60 a nite at 20% commission. Easy money, you enjoy yourself and get something worthwhile to take away with you instead of the usual stuff you feel you have to buy when you go to these parties. Scrapbooking is becoming very popular here in the UK and because its new everyone wants to have a party because its new and something different.

See [removed by BG] or I will put you in touch with them if you contact me thru this site.
  • jo1967
    jo1967 Posts: 521 Forumite
    Options
    My sister has just started being a Chocoholic rep with her friend.

The company seems to operate more in the south, my sis is in Lincolnshire, there is a lady in Bourne & a couple in Newcastle I believe (dont quote me!). They have to sell at least £2k of chocolate to request a delivery in order to make it cost effective (delivered on a pallet) - they are doing this on a weekly basis!! The chocolate sells itself! Its good stuff & the prices range from 10p to £24.99.

The 10p/15p/25p/30p items are sold in tubs so my sis & pal are buying the tubs & having a "buy it now" table of the small items that people can take on the night as well as ordering.

The seasons are Sept to beg Dec & Easter but they are working so hard it would be impossible to keep that rate up full time. They are fully booked for the whole season now.

You will need space & somewhere cool to keep the choc.

I'm not an expert & am learning as I help my sister sometimes, cant say what their profit will be in the end but at the rate the choc is seling I think it will be worth it.

The website is [removed by BG].

As I am typing I am eating their choc eyeballs - v nice!!! :rotfl:
    NEVER ASSUME! :rolleyes:
  • vixricks
    Options
    I've also started working with Forever Living Products this year. It's definitely not, as I guess most of these companies are the same, a get rich quick scheme as you do have to put the work in, but the products do get fantastic results. The commission rates can go from 30% to 48%, plus other bonuses.

As some people were saying about Chocoholics having a limited season, it's good to get a product that needs repeat custom if you're looking into 'party plan'. A company like ours that does health, nutrition and is in 'look good, feel good' can generate repeat custom without you then having to ALWAYS search for the new customer, which is the hardest bit. If people are getting results, and you look after them as a customer, life does get easier!

So it's good to look for:
    A stable company
    Something that generates return custom so that you don't always have to start from scratch
    A company that has good training
    A company with a good support mechanism
    A company recognised by the Direct Selling Association
    A good compensation scheme
    Low start up costs

There is a list of companies on the DSA website. Have a look at a number and compare before going with any one in particular. [removing self-promotion]
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,302 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    can I point out a rule that a couple of people have missed as your are asking for PM's or "get in touch" for sign ups to your party plan, you earn from these so they classify as referrals

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=305655

rule 3

ADVERTISING

This site is free from advertising. Posts on any board considered to be advertising goods, services and/or companies will be removed. We also do not allow advertising via PM

Examples of this can include anything from a specific sales post or a link to your own website in which you attempt to sell something to someone offering their holiday home to forum members. Unfortunately we cannot allow any advertising of any description no matter how honourable the intention.

This includes the Referrals Board

rule 22

REFERRAL POSTS

Posts from which site users gain are permitted only on the Referrers Board. This includes links to rpoints etc threads. Any posted elsewhere will be moved to the Referrers Board. Links to the referrals board from the main forums are not allowed.

This also includes members saying "Please PM me for code" or "check my post on referrers". The overriding rule is that no advertising is allowed on the main forums
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family