Swagbucking into 2018

Options

Comments

• minimadtrix
    Options
    Enter shoptargets in the code box on the app or the Swagbutton before 9.15pm for 2 SB
  • hickles69
    Options
    Anyone had problems playing games? I can't enable the flash player. Tried on three browsers. Just says blocked. New laptop so not sure how to proceed or if it is a swagbucks issue....
    SPC#19 - 7-£666.54, 8-£489, 9-£264 10-£376 11- £305.8p 12 £329 13 - £315 14/£214 15 £177 16 £253 SPC 17 £0 of £250

Swaggers - 2015/£285, 2016/£270, 2017/£460, 2018/£420, 2019 / £183, 2020 / £226, 2021/£135, 2022/£
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 15 September 2018 at 10:02PM
    Options
    hickles69, I just looked at games in Chrome and it says flash is blocked but it plays them anyway. Do you get a white screen pop-up? have you tried full screen mode or reducing the zoom?

EDIT: Okay, the reason mone works in Chrome whilst showing as blocked is that instead of allowing flash globally I've clicked the 'manage' icon from the blocked flash symbol in the address bar and added 'allow http://www.swagbucks.com' on the flash settings page.
  • MissPop
    Options
    I had problems with Flash/Play, it was because Chrome had updated and changed Flash to be blocked on all sites by default. If you click the "i" to the left of the URL bar and then enable flash and reload, it should work. HTH!

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    To do list bonuses today are 3 and 7 sb
  • somsman
    Options
    I've had this effing POSTCODE issue with Gold Surveys for about a month or two. Anyone else? I didn't find it discussed earlier by searching.

The issue being that pretty much every Gold Survey starts by asking my postcode, but entering my postcode it just reloads the same page, repeating endlessly if I keep entering my postcode, and I cannot get any further with the survey. This is regardless of what browser and/or device I am using, and affects at least 9 out of 10 surveys. As if it wasn't hard enough to complete a Gold Survey, now I can't even get in to them, and won't even get the DQ point.

Any ideas?
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,934 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    somsman wrote: »
    I've had this effing POSTCODE issue with Gold Surveys for about a month or two. Anyone else? I didn't find it discussed earlier by searching.

The issue being that pretty much every Gold Survey starts by asking my postcode, but entering my postcode it just reloads the same page, repeating endlessly if I keep entering my postcode, and I cannot get any further with the survey. This is regardless of what browser and/or device I am using, and affects at least 9 out of 10 surveys. As if it wasn't hard enough to complete a Gold Survey, now I can't even get in to them, and won't even get the DQ point.

Any ideas?

I have not had it at the start but had a survey sometime ago where it would not go through with the full postcode
    bit later asks for postcode but appears only to want the first part

that worked, otherwise try with/without the space - some sites only want the first part and the first character of the second although they usually say so.
  • crazycatgirl
    Options
    Hi guys,

I'm new to Swagbucks and trying to work out how to build up my SB balance. Any tips please??

I've filled out all the surveys I can (although most of them say I'm not eligible, which is really frustrating!!) and I've watched a few videos on the app.

I signed up for a lottery thing, but quickly discovered it wanted to take over £18 from me as a subscription! So I cancelled it - I'd already paid £1, which they wouldn't refund, and I won't get any SB benefits for going through the whole sign-up process (insert angry emoji here lol).

Anyway... any tips please folks, or advice on where I can look for more advice, if there's already a 'start-up with Swagbucks' post somewhere??

Thanks! Happy earning!
  • RacingDriver
    Options
    Hi guys,

I'm new to Swagbucks and trying to work out how to build up my SB balance. Any tips please??

I've filled out all the surveys I can (although most of them say I'm not eligible, which is really frustrating!!) and I've watched a few videos on the app.

I signed up for a lottery thing, but quickly discovered it wanted to take over £18 from me as a subscription! So I cancelled it - I'd already paid £1, which they wouldn't refund, and I won't get any SB benefits for going through the whole sign-up process (insert angry emoji here lol).

Anyway... any tips please folks, or advice on where I can look for more advice, if there's already a 'start-up with Swagbucks' post somewhere??

Thanks! Happy earning!

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5581051
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family