Travelling On

Options
1942943944945946948»

Comments

• themadvix
    themadvix Posts: 7,902 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    I was only thinking of you this morning Karma. Thank you for checking in and updating us all. We will most definitely miss you - you have always been so supportive, friendly and helpful. But completely understand that life has changed for you at the moment. We will be here should you decide to return in the future. And enjoy pootling around in your car - it's lovely to hear you got there and bought one!

All the best, from me and Ginger Cat, who has helpfully been virtually sat on my hands while I've been typing! x
    Mortgage free 16/06/2023! £132,500 cleared in 11 years, 3 months and 7 days

'Now is no time to think of what you do not have. Think of what you can do with what there is.' Ernest Hemingway

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,334 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Always, unfailingly helpful and positive, encouraging and compassionate. We will miss you so much if you don't come back, but sometimes, things change and people change. I just want to thank you personally, for all the help, over the years, and I wish you well. x
    Just this from me too. Enjoy the d riving & really hope life is kind to you  xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Watty1
    Watty1 Posts: 4,939 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Enjoy the driving and I'm so sorry to read about the chronic fatigue. that really is the most horrible of all illnesses.  thank you for all of the support over the years xx
    Made it to mortgage free but what a muddle that became

In the event the proverbial hits the fan then co-habitees are better stashing their cash than being mortgage free !!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback