Mooloo’s Managing it in 2018

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,334 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Good news on the sewing.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Savvy_sewing
    Savvy_sewing Posts: 11,574 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    There was a chance of plan and I met with some friends and we went for Sunday Lunch for a birthday celebration. We were lucky to have great weather and spent the afternoon chatting and relaxing.
    This morning I am going back to work, my Seamstress is coming in as well. I am going to have to do some making jobs for that chap as that's what I was supposed to do yesterday.

Saw some spectacular lightening in the evening sitting in the back garden. But luck enough not to have any rain at the time.
    Strange without Dgd.
    My brother has called me each day to give me updates because my Mum has had a virus, and seen the doctor in France. She is coughing a lot which is taking its toll on her.
    I will call today to see how she is.
    When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Hope your mum is on the mend soon.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• ivyleaf
    ivyleaf Posts: 6,431 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Your poor mum, horrid to be ill away from home, but at least she is with family so that makes a big difference. I hope you get good news of her today. ((HUGS))
  • Savvy_sewing
    Options
    Mum had a bad night and is not eating st the moment. Hopefully she will improve tomorrow. At least she is actually being cared for by my sister (for a change!).
    At work I did replacement pockets in a pair of jeans. Never again!
    Then After ironing all the jobs I had done on Saturday I had a sandwich and then managed to finish a sleeveless t shirt, an ordinary t shirt. Two tote bags and all but inserting the zip on a skirt, and cut out two dresses.
    Enough for one day anyway.
    When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Hope your mum picks up soon.
    You have been a very busy bee.
    Did the purses sell well?
    I always meant to ask.
    Dident realise you made tote bags!

• Savvy_sewing
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Hope your mum picks up soon.
    You have been a very busy bee.
    Did the purses sell well?
    I always meant to ask.
    Dident realise you made tote bags!

The purses sell when I promote them more, but occasionally one or two go to browsers.
    I make all sorts of things when I find time. I used to do table top fetes etc but it is very hit and miss.
    I have a bible stand cloth to make next!
    I also have a jacket and silk trousers that I want to make for myself when things slow down a bit.
    Dgd FaceTime'd me this evening. She's not back until Monday so it will give me time to work late through the week.
  • Savvy_sewing
    Options
    Morning.
    Strange with no Dgd and no Mum around.
    Work is keeping me busy though, although I really wish I could have had more time off because I am tired and sore.
    When I finish tonight I will hopefully have a good soak in the bath, and then an early night.
    I hope that I will be able to see the wood for the trees by close of play today.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Hope so too.

• Savvy_sewing
    Options
    Had to come home. Too tired to be of any use. Exhausted beyond safety to Sew.
    Going to bed. Now!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure