Mooloo’s Managing it in 2018

Options

Comments

• whiteguineapig
    whiteguineapig Posts: 1,365 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Missed it, off to look at the dress now!
  • ivyleaf
    ivyleaf Posts: 6,431 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I thought at first that the veil was ridiculously long - but then when I saw an overhead view in the chapel I could see that a shorter veil might have looked a little odd, because the aisle was so long iyswim.
  • Savvy_sewing
    Savvy_sewing Posts: 11,574 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    I took the sewing machine into the garden and finished the coat I had to make outside while Dgd was at a trampoline park with her friend.
    Today I am babysitting for the three little boys at Biggests with the help of Dgd.
    We've just come in for lunch.
    Weather is just what the doctor ordered for my SAD symptoms.
    When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
  • ivyleaf
    ivyleaf Posts: 6,431 Forumite
    Options
    So glad the weather is helping you, Mooloo. We could certainly do with more sunshine!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,322 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Good news on the sunshine :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Cairn
    Cairn Posts: 39 Forumite
    Options
    Sounds like a lovely day!
  • Savvy_sewing
    Options
    My friend and her son came round for the evening. I was sewing on the patio before we did pizza and garlic bread for tea.
    We listened to the radio and our Town won the football on penalties. The town will be celebrating tonight.
    Friend has just gone. Dgd is having a shower and then bed. One week of school left before she goes to her Mum.
    When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
  • Savvy_sewing
    Options
    Lovely walk into work, makes a change to see the Sun and smiling faces.
    Not so lovely is the fact I don't feel very well, and have an upset tummy.
    I am not going to enjoy trying to work through this.

Keep smiling and keep positive Moo!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,322 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Hope that you feel better soon.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Savvy_sewing
    Options
    Well I feel better then I expected. Bonus.
    Still not achieving as much sewing as I would like with serving, answering the phone etc etc but I have chosen not to bring work back tonight. I will probably need to tomorrow as I have 55 jobs in the system to do. It's good but worries me that I have so much to do.
    I need tocut the rest of the lawn this evening.
    Not that I feel like it but that's life.
    Mum has arrived in France so that's her till about August. My attention is now with Biggest on a Wednesday now until social find a family or vet the GFs family for suitability for the boys.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure