Mooloo’s Managing it in 2018

Options

Comments

• BrassicWoman
    BrassicWoman Posts: 3,202 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    I'd see if Biggest can be available on EXBF collecting thngs day, or one of your friends. Just to discourage chat!
    2021 GC £1365.71/ £2400
  • Savvy_sewing
    Savvy_sewing Posts: 11,574 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    I think Biggest has her hands full with all the children. But I will make sure I don't drawer things out.
    I have to take Dgd to work today as I cannot expect Biggest to have yet another child at the moment.
    After work I will still be working as I have not been able to Sew much while serving. But I knew that and I will just bring home what I can.
    At least Dgd can then go out to play while I work.
    When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
  • ivyleaf
    ivyleaf Posts: 6,431 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Great news about the publicity :j Go Mooloo! Go Mooloo! *waves pompoms*
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,334 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Hope you have a good day.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Savvy_sewing
    Options
    Bf (ExBF) has just left. He came to get his things and bring me back mine from his house. We talked about my work, we talked about DS but nothing about us. Dgd went for a Bath so I said let me get his stuff out, gave him them, finished a civilised cup of tea and then continued to cook dinner, and then discussed swapping keys while I went up stairs to get his things. By then he was ready to run. I got a cherio and he shot off. I think we coped quiet well, but I know that it's not what he wanted to be doing. I feel slightly saddened but I know that it's for the best.
    It certainly is going to be different from now on.
    Dinner is nearly ready. I did not buy any wine, and I am wishing perhaps I had.
    But I have a huge case full of work to do and a lot of creative stuff to fit in in the next 24 hours or so.
    I am very tired, so I may just leave it to the morning and get up at 7 as usual and Sew through the day.
    Unless I get a second wind.
    When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
  • Savvy_sewing
    Options
    Sunday. A day of rest! Well not really. I am about to start sewing the stuff I brought home yesterday.
    First I have to make a few clothes samples so that I can get them out of the way.
    So, designer head on!
    Dresses, skirts, bags and possibly a jacket or something. Erm criky I have my work cut out for me today. I also still need food shopping and I want to see DS in the mix if I can
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,334 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Happy Sunday.
    Happy sewing!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Savvy_sewing
    Options
    One dress made -2 hours
    One pinafore dress made 2 1/4 hours
    Might actually make some funky trousers
  • Savvy_sewing
    Options
    Jumpsuit made 2 1/2 hours

Dinner done.
    Alterations time now!
  • markdebby
    markdebby Posts: 156 Forumite
    Options
    Wish I had your talent. You go girl. You have been coping well.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure