£31 profit from a matched bet tonight, not been too bad a day today :beer:
    Mortgage Total: £55,900 / £75,000
    2024 Savings: £2532
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,578 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Good day then :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • benbenandme
    benbenandme Posts: 12,176 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    £6 interest, moved into 2018 fund.
  • benbenandme
    Options
    So this morning I have sat down and checked the bank accounts situation. They are looking healthier than I expected, this month I seem to be doing quite well, although we were away for a week so no food / petrol spends that week and this week ds is away and I have been mainly using up stuff from the cupboards. I am planning a big shop before he returns as the cupboards are pretty bare now :)

I seem to have £663 left to last me the rest of the month (food / petrol / spends), which is much better than normal, but I do need to buy school uniform out of that, although ds doesn't need so much these days - shoes (£30 ish now we're done with Clarks), shirts (£15), trousers (£15 - one pair as he had a new pair fairly recently), jumper (£25 - I have a spare secondhand one but he needs one new one), then pencil case stuff / bag (£25), so roughly £110 for everything.

That still leaves me with £553 for the next couple of weeks, I have half a tank of petrol in the car and no major expenses that I can think of, so potentially I could have some left over at the end of the month which would be the first time in living memory :rotfl:

*If* I do have leftovers I will either put it away towards Christmas or pay some back to the household fund to cover the cost of the cards stock I've bought.
  • benbenandme
    Options
    £5 withdrawn from GTM surveys :beer:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,578 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Figures looking just fab :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • benbenandme
    Options
    My ex-MIL sent me £50 today to put towards ds school uniform :T :T She always helps out with this and it's much appreciated :)

Today i caught up with a friend I haven't seen for ages. I'm recognising my anxiety is kicking in again, I think it's partly because we'll be going back to school fairly soon. I'm dreading it, but I need to stay there to get ds through the last academic year of school, then I can look elsewhere. Several things are causing it; stress of going back to work, Mums health is not good and she's barely eaten this week, worrying about ds and his future after year 11, worrying about paying the bills after year 11 .... I am trying to be mindful :cool: and slow my breathing / focus on the here and now but it's hard. Most of the time I'm okay and I love being single, but sometimes I just want someone to give me a hug and look after me :(:(
  • benbenandme
    Options
    Feeling quite a bit better this morning, amazing what difference a good nights sleep makes :)

This morning I have stripped ds bed, hung out the first load of washing, brought everything downstairs that shouldn't have been upstairs and taken everything upstairs that shouldn't have been downstairs ;), opened all the windows wide and tidied ds bedroom ready for a mammoth clean later.

Currently I don't have any plans for today, I do need to go to the bank so may schedule that in for today, other than that I may potter around in the garden mainly.
  • benbenandme
    Options
    I ended up tidying the garden up and cutting things back and took 5 Ikea blue bags of garden waste to the tip.

I also delivered my first order of cards to a customer today and got paid (£16) which was nice :D

I've done some matched betting, I need to wait for tonights game to finish then I can put on the free bets and hopefully later this evening I can update on my profits. Other than that I have pottered about and managed not to spend any money today ;) I've had a text to say my Christmas brochures have been dispatched and will be with me on Monday :j :j
  • benbenandme
    Options
    £31.50 profit from the first matched bet, I will do the second one later on today :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family