2018 Benbenandme's Next Battle

Options

Comments

• TheMagician
    TheMagician Posts: 288 Forumite
    Options
    Saw the tooth post :eek: ouch
    Just wanted to say - speak to your dentist about getting retainers to put in at night.
    Not only will it prevent this happening again, you won't grind down the tooth enamel.
    Hope it goes well
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,417 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    You are a busy bee as usual.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • benbenandme
    benbenandme Posts: 12,175 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    Finally Bournemouth have assured their place in the premier League for next season :T

I took the dog out this evening once it had cooled down and did some job spotting, I've just redeemed £8 from that so not a bad walk ;)

I'm thinking about going and getting into bed nice and early with the laptop; both beds have been stripped, washed, dried, ironed and remade today :T I love a clean bed so might go and have an early night :D
    Mortgage Total: £55,900 / £75,000
    2024 Savings: £2532
  • benbenandme
    Options
    Yesterday I drove my Mum to her friends, 1.5 hours to get there and 4.5 hours to get home :eek: :eek: This is the only downside of living right by the beach, the traffic when the weather is nice is hideous :o

Last night ds and I went to see a Bon Jovi tribute band, it was a great night and my ears are still ringing :D:D

Today ds is off to work, I need to go foo shopping then a day in the garden is planned :)
  • benbenandme
    Options
    £10 paypal cashed out from swagbucks, off to add it to my signature. Not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow, the weather has been lovely and I didn't want this weekend to end :)
  • benbenandme
    Options
    A lazy day today, done some washing, done a bit of gardening, walked the dog and am generally just lazing about ;)

Later on we're going for a drive as the cruise ship we're going on will be coming into port so we're going to go and have a look :D

I've bought my sisters birthday present using Amazon vouchers so will transfer the relevant amount from my gift fund.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Enjoy seeing the ship.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• benbenandme
    Options
    Oh my, the ship was utterly amazing ... we parked on the top floor of Ikeas car park, and had to wait literally two minutes and the ship was coming along, it had two boats in front of it making an archway with water cannons as it approached, it was huge and we are so so so excited now :D:D 12 weeks to go!!
  • beanielou
    Options
    Awesome.
    If I have the right ship it was also on the Forth today & I saw it too when I was going over the new Forth Crossing.

• benbenandme
    Options
    I've checked and I don't think it is the same one Beanie, we're going on Independence of the Seas? :D:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family