Peter Kay tickets - cancelled but no refund of fees from Ticketmaster?

Options
124»

Comments

• Ian011
    Ian011 Posts: 2,432 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    IAmWales wrote: »
    Given that refunds are being given automatically, there's no need to cover it.
    I can't see a quarter of a million refunds going through without incident. And, while refunds from the official outlets are supposedly automatic, there will be many people who will have bought from secondary sites where that may not be the case.

The point remains, it is illegal for a premium rate 084, 087 or 09 number to be offered for after-sales enquiries and issues and many examples can be found where the regulations are clearly being breached.
  • unforeseen
    unforeseen Posts: 7,289 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Under contact us Ticketmaster list an 0333 and 0161 number for after sales and an 0161 number as well as 0844 from booking

So Ian011, I dont know why you keep pushing something that is immaterial to this thread. I think people on this thread have got the hint since you keep mentioning it that after sales can not use 084 but the fact is that the bee you have in your bonnet has made you blind to the actual content of this thread. It only needed 2 minutes to confirm that the company in question as not using 084 for after sales.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure