Options

Comments

• WannabeFree
    WannabeFree Posts: 4,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Morning,
    Smalls away to school.

No major plans today. Have my to-do list to work through along with arranging some appointments. Need to write December goals too. Won't be much debt busting until after Xmas I don't think as I won't be back at work until Jan.

Had a good chat last night and received just the right replies to make me feel I have made the right decision on somethings, still a way to go though. I feel like a total burden though :o

Just having a coffee then will get started on the to do stuff

Have a good day x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • Toni'sfriend
    Options
    Had a good chat last night and received just the right replies to make me feel I have made the right decision on somethings,
    Glad to hear that but don't ever think you're a burden and go back to work when you feel fit enough.
    Have adventures. laugh a lot and always be kind.
  • UncannyScot
    Options
    Glad to hear that but don't ever think you're a burden and go back to work when you feel fit enough.

Absolutely second that ^^^^^ (((((HUGS))))) :A
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • WannabeFree
    Options

I don't really have much choice about work. I do feel I'm letting them down though.

And I am a burden :o total bothering someone when they should be doing other (better) things :o
    Absolutely second that ^^^^^ (((((HUGS))))) :A

:cool: work?
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • Toni'sfriend
    Options
    Everyone needs a little help sometimes. Why should you think that your needs are less important than someone else's?
  • WannabeFree
    Options
    I don't really know what to reply to that :o :rotfl:

I just don't like bothering anyone :o x
  • Toni'sfriend
    Options
    The whole point is you're not bothering them. They are here to help you. Just as we are (or should be) here to help one another.
  • EssexHebridean
    Options
    I don't really know what to reply to that :o :rotfl:

I just don't like bothering anyone :o x

Nobody does - but we do need to remember that when folk say "If I can help, just ask" they do mean it, otherwise they wouldn't say it! People generally speaking WANT to help those they like, so consider accepting that help being as kind to them, as they are to you, perhaps?

What did you have for breakfast today? I'm rapidly heading to the end of my box of Crunchy Nut Peanut Butter clusters in the office - they're AMAZING! Need to find a special offer to get some more I think! :D
    🎉 MORTGAGE FREE (First time!) 30/09/2016 🎉 And now we go again…New mortgage taken 01/09/23 🏡
    Balance as at 01/09/23 = £115,000.00
    Balance as at 31/12/23 = £112,000.00
    SOA CALCULATOR (for DFW newbies): SOA Calculator
    she/her
  • WannabeFree
    Options
    I'm learning slowly :o;)

Erm breakfast :o

I'm quite lost for what to say today all in a confused muddle :o
  • WannabeFree
    WannabeFree Posts: 4,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Ever just want the merry go round to stop and let you get off?

Yep. That describes today.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure