We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    elainemn wrote: »
    We had out of date crackers that we got free with COS ages ago, cheese & chutney. I thoroughly enjoyed them. I was too lazy to cook tonight.

Hello elaine....I haven't seen you for at least a fortnight:rotfl:

Did you get through all the BIG stuff at work ok?
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • elainemn
    elainemn Posts: 3,777 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I'm all sausaged out:o

32-CFD688-BB4-B-4015-BFDA-046-E0-F7-ED878.png
    I only had 1 pack sausages, a 3 pack of fridge raiders and some cheese strings. OH had the other type of sausages, cheese strings and a single pack of fridge raiders. I also got the ciders and the Heineken so the best day for cash back for me for ages.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 11 October 2018 at 9:24PM
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    I would have missed this if I hadn't been doing a final read back before dinner so thank you :T

Yet more cat food from W1lko and the kitchen foil - my orders are not very imaginative :)
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    I've just ordered a 24 litre Dragon storage box for £3. Thank you.

But I realise I need to check previous cashback as W1lko have not been scanning my orders and they are showing as not collected. Has anyone else had this problem please?

None of my orders from a few weeks ago have tracked, despite collecting within a few days. Looking at W1lko online all my orders show as "in progress" which I suspect means they have not done something instore to show they were collected. Is this normal?

Very annoying as we bought "a few" toilet rolls between us on my account (but on various family Q accounts).

Thank you

Anon
  • elainemn
    Options
    Hello elaine....I haven't seen you for at least a fortnight:rotfl:

Did you get through all the BIG stuff at work ok?

Hi, I have stopped the woopsies for a while as do not need anything so not seen you at usual haunts. Work has calmed down slightly and all okay. Which store did you get the T mags at? Not found any in H..
  • elainemn
    Options
    Night night everyone.

Being sent to bed so OH can watch something on tv.

Hope Q Wilkos track okay as done 2 orders tonight. I do not usually bother, but wanted some bits for stockings.
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,070 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    For the avoidance of doubt, this is the one we need:)

I got a few today:T:T

I walked past the stand once thinking it was empty and then realised that the inner support had fallen over. I found a few lurking at the bottom:D
    So if there was only a few when you got yours, they will all be gone by tomorrow.
    Not particularly cheap but if you are looking for a boxed gift set and can't be bothered to look around:rotfl:

76-FBACCE-6-B29-4523-9771-201-B78-C9-C3-D0.jpg

1453-BB98-E538-4-D45-AF3-B-9-CCE4732277-E.jpg
    ooo, were these at D/ham?
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • matty17r
    matty17r Posts: 1,215 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Thanks aau for the tesco magazine heads up for the crisps. Managed to get a few. Tesco also had a lot of wrapping paper on the clearance shelf today (bright glitter pink and balloon one) with 75pc off and going through 3 for 2 offer.
    Also new metro bank opening giving out free cloth bags so managed to get two.
    mhoc - have had 3 of those nice free five pounds of any spends. work on anything in store even ice creams in the summer when we were struggling to spend them all clearance stuff as well. HTH
    Asda had a bean bag game on the clearance for 85p which looks a great bargain.
    Tuesdays metro had mcdonald meals coupons for £1.99 if anyone finds any of them laying around.
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,070 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Oh wow! You make your own! :T

I love limoncello and am coming to an end of my stash from Gibraltar :(

But I do have a surplus of these:

rvxbeu.jpg

Which I used to make my "medicine " - but have enough medicine to last my life now :o

So do you think I could limoncello from this? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks :A

Ooo, I bought a small bottle of this in Poland, the lady in the supermarket was advising me against buying it :rotfl:
    What did you add for your 'medicine', ice?
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    elainemn wrote: »
    Hi, I have stopped the woopsies for a while as do not need anything so not seen you at usual haunts. Work has calmed down slightly and all okay. Which store did you get the T mags at? Not found any in H..

Durham:)
    davemorton wrote: »
    So if there was only a few when you got yours, they will all be gone by tomorrow.

ooo, were these at D/ham?

They don't bring the mags out all at once. They might bring a new pallet of them out in the morning. I'm anticipating getting a few more.

The wine gift sets are at the top of one of the drinks aisle. There was other weird and wonderful things like cocktail shakers and stuff
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    None of my orders from a few weeks ago have tracked, despite collecting within a few days. Looking at W1lko online all my orders show as "in progress" which I suspect means they have not done something instore to show they were collected. Is this normal?

Very annoying as we bought "a few" toilet rolls between us on my account (but on various family Q accounts).

Thank you

Anon

I am a bit annoyed about this too:o
    Anyone got any other ideas to use the Quidco bonus?I'm not wasting my time with Wilco again
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills