Comments

• mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    I am very excited about this :j
    But launching on a Saturday?
    Where did you read this?

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/saving/article-2899030/M-S-Bank-adds-6...

Hope this is a good link

Only researching as my last one matures in a few days
  • Wheres_My_Cashback
    Options
    mrsmac10 wrote: »

Hope this is a good link

That article is 3 years old ;)
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    I don't think that's right, where did you read it ?

Considering they've had a 5% saver for a number of years which used to be 6% and falls in line with other group members HSBC/First Direct. I can't really see an new account/increase happening.

Open a London Capital & Finance ISA with up to £20,000, or transfer your existing ISA from any provider and earn 8%pa....Interest is paid quarterly but need to tie in for 3 years. Not read it fully but it will probably have some risk to it at this percentage rate
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    Quidco email came through. Need to activate, as usual.

To unlock your £2.50 bonus, make a purchase (minimum spend £15) at ANY* Quidco retailer before midnight, Sunday 20 May.

Its probably just me but I've tried to go to Wilko via Quidco and I got this message - I am wondering if it is an IE11 problem - will try google chrome next. or maybe its only via the app - I am on the main computer.
    Can someone else try - then I will know its just me ...

"Oops, we're not able to show you this page right now.
    Either the retailer isn't partnering with us at the moment or you've specified in your settings that you would rather not see gambling or adult content".
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Options
    locarr wrote: »
    Agreed!

I call BS on this I'm afraid...did anyone ever hear Yanny & Hardy but never thought to mentioned it!?
    :cool::eek:

When i heard it on local radio it was "yanny" clear as day. I couldn't understand why anyone would hear differently

Then later it was "laurel" clear as day. I assumed it was a local radio station wind up and they were playing two different clips because it was so clear to me each time

I didn't realise it was a national thing
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    mrsmac10 wrote: »

Hope this is a good link

Marks regular savers are easy to set up online now if you have one maturing - 5% and £250 a month - last year my interest was about £80 - not a lot really ...

I thought the marks premium account was closed to new applicants but it appears here

https://bank.marksandspencer.com/current-accounts/
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    locarr wrote: »
    Agreed!

I call BS on this I'm afraid...did anyone ever hear Yanny & Hardy but never thought to mentioned it!?
    :cool::eek:

I hear Yanny on radio and on laptop. I can't even begin to understand how people can hear anything else!
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Serendipitious
    Serendipitious Posts: 6,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    star.gif [SIZE=+1]Seren was yesterday's smartest player![/SIZE] star.gif

:D:D

19 players played :eek:

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=99008

[SIZE=+0]Today's Topic (Friday): *** FunTrivia Mixed Bag

[/SIZE]

Yay :D:D:D:D
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    Its probably just me but I've tried to go to Wilko via Quidco and I got this message - I am wondering if it is an IE11 problem - will try google chrome next. or maybe its only via the app - I am on the main computer.
    Can someone else try - then I will know its just me ...

"Oops, we're not able to show you this page right now.
    Either the retailer isn't partnering with us at the moment or you've specified in your settings that you would rather not see gambling or adult content".

that's interesting. I have just got the same, with Firefox. And I was going to do an order there too. :(
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 18 May 2018 at 1:13PM
    Options
    Live chat does not seem to be working either! I've emailed them but they say they might not reply quickly 'within the next few days' which is not helpful.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure