Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Serendipitious
    Serendipitious Posts: 6,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    It's a boy!
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone know of any good deals for a lawnmower..... apparently ours is dead!
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Does anyone know of any good deals for a lawnmower..... apparently ours is dead!

Saw these the other day, cracking lawenmowers.

If you need a strimmer too....
    https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/bosch-rotak-32cm-corded-mower-and-trimmer-twin-pack8998-argos-2929127

If you dont...
    https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/bosch-arm-360-electric-lawnmower-37cm-70-with-free-del-wickes-2925604
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »

Thanks Mr DM.... our grass is knee high and we need to get the garden ready for a BBQ/house party for the English leg of the wedding in June.... aka we are going to get together with family eat food and drink as much of the glitchy wine as we can! 120 bottles - we like a challenge! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Thanks Mr DM.... our grass is knee high and we need to get the garden ready for a BBQ/house party for the English leg of the wedding in June.... aka we are going to get together with family eat food and drink as much of the glitchy wine as we can! 120 bottles - we like a challenge! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D
    Can you hire a goat to get it to reasonable level before tackling with lawnmower :D
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    gocat wrote: »
    Morning all :wave:

Went to T's yesterday. Managed to get a few mags. Went to look for the £12 toothpaste, nothing there.
    Also went to collect an order from T's. Totally forgot :o:o:o
    So now another journey to T's. Petrol wasted :eek:
    Anyone know how long they keep the click and collect orders (not grocery).
    tia :)

As far as I know it 2 weeks :)
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :D:D:D We do

:( Fourp - scared to be alone - need something to take his mind off his fluttering heart :A

That's a difficult one Snap. A favourite of mine is armchair excercise and breathing excercises. Hope he feels better soon xx

Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Just sadly read some breaking news that poor Liam who went missing on his brothers stag night in Hamburg that a body has been found in the river with his driving licence. RIP :A

At least the family have chance now of finding closure rather than not knowing and can start to grieve their loss...just so sad. :(

Just seen this Tiny. The water is starting to warm up so time was getting nearer for him to surface. So sad, I really feel for his family. R.I.P Liam :A
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • altojack
    Options
    MKS wrote: »
    When are you off and where to? x

Lanzarote, early next Monday morning:D. I'm getting quite excited now as it's 3 years since I've been away. The boys and their gfs are coming with us :eek::rotfl: :rotfl:

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

• Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :o:o:o

Firefox offered an ad blocker .... great, excellent to start with but we are now several weeks in & it's like being on dial up internet :o
    I would rather have the ads & infinity than being congratulated that it has blocked 1000 ads :o

GONE :D
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• altojack
    Options
    Yesterday I went shopping with ds3s dgf. I didn't buy anything as I realised everything still fits from last summer, and summer before.

Next was deciding which sandals to take :eek: :mad: None of them do up :eek: My right foot is still puffy, so shoe shop hunting tomorrow, before I have my hair cut :cool:

• altojack
    Options
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :o:o:o

Firefox offered an ad blocker .... great, excellent to start with but we are now several weeks in & it's like being on dial up internet :o
    I would rather have the ads & infinity than being congratulated that it has blocked 1000 ads :o

GONE :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sorry :o

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure