🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    altojack wrote: »
    As far as I know it 2 weeks :)

Oh dear Im about 5 days too late then. Guess it will get refunded to whatever card I paid it with :o
    Such an awkward t's to get too. Often trafic jams as near the dartford crossing :mad:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    It is lovely there. This is an early retirement treat from dh to us. He d3cided early in the year that he would take us all on holiday. Only 2 of the boys can come which is a shame, but there we are.

China is out for this year now though :(

China is over rated!!

Your hubby is very good x

Snap-ant wrote: »
    :(:(

Fiddle sticks, That Sister has shop keys & has taken a vast amount of laxatives :o I'm going to have to climb hill & get them before tomorrow

:p:p:p

What, how, why and when?

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Yesterday I went shopping with ds3s dgf. I didn't buy anything as I realised everything still fits from last summer, and summer before.

Next was deciding which sandals to take :eek: :mad: None of them do up :eek: My right foot is still puffy, so shoe shop hunting tomorrow, before I have my hair cut :cool:

You can get some nice walking sandals that may do the job, they are adjustable, look in somewhere like Sports Direct or Decathlon. I have to replace mine this year, my favourites have split and my standbys are rubbing :eek:
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :(:(

Fiddle sticks, That Sister has shop keys & has taken a vast amount of laxatives :o I'm going to have to climb hill & get them before tomorrow

:p:p:p

I don't like the relationship between a hill to climb and laxatives here, just how long had she been waiting :eek::eek:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    I've just checked my junk e-mails - there is a 50% off meals in Tobycavery for today and tomorrow hiding in there, so should work out at £3.50 for a carvery..... you may also be able to use the AA discount to get it a little cheaper x
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :o

Too much morphine & not enough liquid food :( Silly girl
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Westvleteren
    Westvleteren Posts: 4,489 Forumite
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »

Great....but how about a petrol one with push button start :cool:

I'm fed up of doing battle with the extension cable.
    Something unexpected happened which made me smile and still continues to make me smile.

• pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    gocat wrote: »
    Can you hire a goat to get it to reasonable level before tackling with lawnmower :D
    Lol,
    When my mam and D(late)Bro & SiL moved into the old family house mam inherited they borrowed my friends goat 'Maisy' to do just that.

Maisy didn't like rain so they made here a sort of stable, with a half door, in the old coal shed.
    Postman came with a parcel, couldn't open the gates on the drive so came round the side, Maisie, stuck her head out, he screamed, dropped the parcel and ran!
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    pippo wrote: »
    Lol,
    When my mam and D(late)Bro & SiL moved into the old family house mam inherited they borrowed my friends goat 'Maisy' to do just that.

Maisy didn't like rain so they made here a sort of stable, with a half door, in the old coal shed.
    Postman came with a parcel, couldn't open the gates on the drive so came round the side, Maisie, stuck her head out, he screamed, dropped the parcel and ran!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Westvleteren
    Westvleteren Posts: 4,489 Forumite
    Options
    pippo wrote: »
    Lol,

We had goat and sheep that had episodes with the postman too :D One time, he opened up the doors to the back off the van to get a parcel out only for them to jump in the back and stubbornly refused to get out :rotfl::rotfl:
    Something unexpected happened which made me smile and still continues to make me smile.

• pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    gocat wrote: »
    Happy 35th Wedding anniversary to me and OH. How did we manage that :eek::eek::eek::D
    Well done you two, enjoy your day!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family