Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    pippo wrote: »
    Apologies for so many posts in a row, I had stuff to do so didn't get on earlier.
    I'm now a :mad::mad::eek::mad:pip
    Found a 2 week holiday in the resort we love for £889 for the 2 of us:j:j:j
    30 secs check with old grumpy, re extra leg room seats that would cost an extra £120... eyes watering at that so go to book, it has gone up £387 :eek::eek:
    If I wasn't a lady I would say P!ss off!!

Even without lady status I say the same thing!

frustrating and annoying isn't it :mad::mad::mad:
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    gocat wrote: »
    Is there a link to this one please as cant see it on my amex account.
    tia :)

I only saw it mentioned on here a while ago then on HUKD last week:

https://www.hotukdeals.com/vouchers/its-back-15-off-a-25-spend-on-amazoncouk-with-amex-membership-rewards-2870337

HTH

Anon
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Got a till spit today at M for a free pack of their baby wipes (to do with their baby club).
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Chrisv wrote: »
    22 April 2018

Its still well worth sorting out your Tesco savings accounts direct debits sooner rather than waiting until March or April, just incase your first thoughts don't go to plan.
    Especially if you are juggling numerous bank accounts.

I thought I'd sorted my small stable out long before Christmas. But I realised today one account had 3 direct debits so I shifted the spare one across to an account that was lacking.
    Also I relocated the direct debit card for a credit card from our main household account but now we are using that card more than previously, (the back up card for places that don't take Amex) the logistics were not working so its now gone back to the main current account.
    The Tesco savings accounts DDs I've left in place for now until Tesco shut them down themselves and then they will be closed.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    pippo wrote: »
    Apologies for so many posts in a row, I had stuff to do so didn't get on earlier.
    I'm now a :mad::mad::eek::mad:pip
    Found a 2 week holiday in the resort we love for £889 for the 2 of us:j:j:j
    30 secs check with old grumpy, re extra leg room seats that would cost an extra £120... eyes watering at that so go to book, it has gone up £387 :eek::eek:
    If I wasn't a lady I would say P!ss off!!

Even without lady status I say the same thing!

Clear your cookies or try another computer, might be just because you have shown interest and gone back.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • wendyak
    wendyak Posts: 2,654 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Evening gang
    very angry lady here, just rang my energy supplier as they have sent an email saying my contract is up next month so to make sure I am in credit they plan to take an extra payment ...this means nearly £600 in ten days!!!
    I sat in the queue for an hour and a quarter with 90 odd in front to be told they cannot change it and if I want to regotiate I must cancel my Direct Debit and get into arrears first.
    GRRRRRR
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    mrs_lds wrote: »
    Does anyone have any inside infoas to when m&s have final clearance instore? Tia

I can try and find out, DS1 girlfriend works there.

Our local has about 10 rails, was in there today
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    I only saw it mentioned on here a while ago then on HUKD last week:

https://www.hotukdeals.com/vouchers/its-back-15-off-a-25-spend-on-amazoncouk-with-amex-membership-rewards-2870337

HTH

Anon
    Not for gift cards. But thanks anyway as will use it for "eligible" items (whatever they are lol) another day :)
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :D Bored with knitting the same old things?

A raven coat :think:

26229802_1527624320656356_5841593164245568318_n.jpg?oh=4f1d2c7f4be6b9205a155d5aed7cbd38&oe=5AFA0BB2
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• nettiebobs
    Options
    For anyone doing a A v M shop, nivea soft (cos) is only £2 in m's. Don't know if it will compare. Savvy?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure