Make upto £10 a day in November 2017 ~ everybody most welcome

Options

Comments

• Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    shariann wrote: »
    Been for walk and had a bath now and feeling a bit better. OH stomping around ignoring me still. Think tomorrow I will call citizens advice to see what they can suggest to move forward as this is not good for any of us. :(

Nothing better than walking to focus your mind and get some serious thinking done. Hope you manage to sort out your problems with OH one way or the other. Big hugs from me too. X
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    shariann wrote: »
    Been for walk and had a bath now and feeling a bit better. OH stomping around ignoring me still. Think tomorrow I will call citizens advice to see what they can suggest to move forward as this is not good for any of us. :(

Have you tried counselling? Sometimes that helps.
  • JesaRose
    JesaRose Posts: 4,457 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I’m so happy to see this thread is still going :j:j after so so long
    Not been here in years! Hi everyone. Make £10 a day challenge = £78.45/155
  • Aesop
    Options
    JesaRose wrote: »
    I’m so happy to see this thread is still going :j:j after so so long

Hello :bello:

Lovely to see you again. This thread has been amazing for helping people become debt free, mortgage free and more.
    How are things with you? BATGIRL pops in every now and again
  • JesaRose
    JesaRose Posts: 4,457 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    Hello :bello:

Lovely to see you again. This thread has been amazing for helping people become debt free, mortgage free and more.
    How are things with you? BATGIRL pops in every now and again

Hiya! Things are good thank you, I hope they are with you too. Does she, maybe I better stick around then and say hi. Can I play? I’ll go for £10 a day if so. I’ve made £26 so far this month so have a little catching up to do:beer:
    Not been here in years! Hi everyone. Make £10 a day challenge = £78.45/155
  • MrsCautious
    MrsCautious Posts: 1,576 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 6 November 2017 at 12:48AM
    Options
    £28.15 eBay sales for me today.
    £9 Facebook sales to add when I get the money.
    Going to be slow and steady this month. Doing ok at the moment but will slow down soon!
  • cufc_mike
    Options
    Thanks for the QuidCo hints today. Was delighted when it popped up saying I'd won £££. Then I checked the prizes board to find out it was £0.10 ... nonetheless, it all adds up! :D

£19.58 MB'ing for me today.

I've had a brilliant weekend. Took my 3 yr old daughter to our local bonfire/fireworks last night, and she loved it. That after I'd taken her to her swimming lesson yesterday morning. I'm a member at Bannantynes, and they run Becky Adlington SwimStars - she loves the idea of going to "Daddy's Gym" for her swimming lessons. She's been a right pain the last few months, a right little horror at times with such an attitude, and when she screams, the whole street knows about it. I'm realising now that with her little brother on the scene, and even in the months before the birth she's just been crying out/fighting for attention. I feel so guilty.

I watched a programme on TV the other day called 3 Day Nanny...and found myself relating to a lot of what the parents on there were doing. Constant negativity..."don't do this, you must not do that, no, no no" etc. My daughter is so clever, and advanced...I think sometimes I just forget she's only 3. I will be a better parent!

Not sure quite where all that came from...I was going to write "I've had a brilliant weekend, hope everyone else has too", and my fingers just went for it! Anyway, the start of a new week - hope it's a positive one for you all.

On a separate note...I'm totting up the monthly totals (for November) over in the 'Payment a Day' topic, might be something that some of you here would be interested in given we're all trying to make extra ££££ a day. Why not use some of what you've made to pay off a credit card / store card, mortgage overpayment, or even into a savings account for a rainy day. Would be great to see some of the same friendly posters over there too:
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5590353
  • A_Random_Man
    A_Random_Man Posts: 1,144 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Another good day for me I made £99.04 matched betting, i do expect this amount to drop over next coming days as not much sport on, I also £6.21 from a quidco order of mens aftershave and £0.70 made on a order of fred perry trainers.

That makes a total of £105.95 for today which i am dead chuffed about. On a side note if anyone is interested this money is going to be used to pay off a £7500 loan for my car i currently have around 1/3 of this saved up at moment.

EF - £1025/£2000 (51.25%)
    Debt Remaining: £0.00 - Debt Free
  • Aesop
    Options
    well done cufc_mike

there should be a parenting handbook when you have your first child. that if you are considering having more than one, you face jealousy.

I have seen it with my friends with 3 kids and more. The middle child gets middle child syndrome and jealousy as they are no longer the youngest child.

Also they don't like Mummy having to spend so much time with baby aka feeding, as they can't be involved.

I won't tell you what to do, as I think you now have an idea and are in control. Happy parenting.

Any of you having trouble with the quidco game, I have a guide here and also it helps to run piriform cc cleaner at least once a week, if not daily to clear out the residue data and cookies and cache to make sure your entries work correctly.
  • Aesop
    Options
    Another good day for me I made £99.04 matched betting, i do expect this amount to drop over next coming days as not much sport on, I also £6.21 from a quidco order of mens aftershave and £0.70 made on a order of fred perry trainers.

That makes a total of £105.95 for today which i am dead chuffed about. On a side note if anyone is interested this money is going to be used to pay off a £7500 loan for my car i currently have around 1/3 of this saved up at moment.
    well done, amazing to see what you are saving your money for. What a great incentive.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure