'Feedback' on manager when leaving

Options
124»

Comments

• WibblyGirly
    Options
    I didn't have an exit interview, but I did have an exit questionnaire. I never accused my manager of bad practice but wrote in such a way that I was making general observations of how the job could be improved. eg. Deliveries are on a Monday, policy says extra staff for that. Manager never puts in extra staff. I write 'It would be great to have extra staff to help with deliveries as we always seems to be short on those days and it puts more pressure on everyone else.' Or something like that!
    Would that be a method for your complaint but without naming the managers as the cause?
  • Jayjay72
    Options
    I did the same thing when I left an old job. It was my direct line manager who was a bully, and I subtly hinted on my feedback form that his deputy was doing all his work. She went off sick a week or so after I left, and he got found out, because she was doing all his work.

I would say, don't outright accuse anyone, but use 'feel/felt/found' statements to express your perspective on some of the issues.

~Jay~
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport