Get Spooking & Slimming for Halloween - Slimming World support thread 2017

Options

Comments

• gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Well done Daeyldthing on SOTW and many thanks Kathrynha for the chart - hope it goes well for you tonight.

Maman - As weird as it sounds we made an effort to cook because of the son being there ....we don't come in from walking the dog until nearly 8pm and that's really too late to be eating a main meal and we can't cook & eat it beforehand so not cooking it seems to be the way forward lol. I think the trick is to do little meals which have either been batched or slow cooked....a girl can't live by ham roll alone!

There's no excuse really for not batch cooking as I've got the containers apart from the weekends have been manic and the freezer is full of dog food - though I might have a purge on the human food in there!

I'm happy with the way it's going though so that's the main thing....I'd love to reach my overall target by Christmas - as long as I can lose 1.5lbs a week then I will :)
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,592 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks for explaining gettingtheresometime.:) There's no problem having a ham roll if that's what suits you. It's just that unless you use your HEB, it's a waste of 6+ syns to me. But if you're still losing steadily then there's nothing to worry about.

I just put something in the SC at the weekend and portion that up. I like the SC because it looks after itself while I'm busy doing other things. At the moment I've got savoury mince, chunky chilli and Bolognese. I find those take away type containers are great for 2 portions. Or you could make some soup to have with your roll. You'll need something when the weather gets colder.:)

Great idea to get to target for Christmas. You can treat yourself to a lovely outfit.:D
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Tonights tea with mint sauce instead of apple sauce as syn free and a drop of gravy
    tea_001.jpg
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    Well done Shiprob & greentiger !

Still struggling in the new world order that is the house with out Son. I'm not pining (honest) it's just that we've always had a meal after walking the dog, which admittedly was too late really, & now we're literally grabbing a sandwich.

I did batch cook a chilli tonight though so will stick that in the freezer for the future.

Hubby's out tomorrow night so will have a defrosted chilli pasta bake (hopefully it's still edible lol).

I know it is really hard when they fly the nest, it takes ages to adjust...... and just as you have got your head around it, the little blighters come back! :D:D:D:D
    esmy wrote: »
    Yorkshire born and bred - yes, another one on this thread!

I knew you had class! x

:j:j:j:j:j:j:j
    kathrynha wrote: »
    Here is this weeks chart

SW02102017.jpg

Well done Daeyldthing on being this weeks SOTW :j:j:j:j:j

* SOTW is the person who has lost the most this week who also lost or maintained last week.

Well done Daeyldthing :T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T

I forgot to get weighed on Saturday.... doh.

I sneaked on them this morning and had a little smile but I have totally lost track of what I had been before.... I may need bubbs to figure it out for me!
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Tonights tea with mint sauce instead of apple sauce as syn free and a drop of gravy
    tea_001.jpg

What no potato!
  • bubbs
    Options
    I know it is really hard when they fly the nest, it takes ages to adjust...... and just as you have got your head around it, the little blighters come back! :D:D:D:D

I knew you had class! x

:j:j:j:j:j:j:j

Well done Daeyldthing :T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T

I forgot to get weighed on Saturday.... doh.

I sneaked on them this morning and had a little smile but I have totally lost track of what I had been before.... I may need bubbs to figure it out for me!
    Pm what you started at what now and will work it out for you
    What no potato!
    Dont have potato , no good for my sugar
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • MissTeach
    MissTeach Posts: 260 Forumite
    Options
    Well done - some good losses coming up. Hopefully mine tomorrow night will be far more successful as I'm languishing behind miserably in the table! Have had a good week and been totally on plan so should be decent, but then I had those few weeks of following it to the letter and having rubbish losses so we shall see!
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    2 on for me tonight but with a combination of emotional eating, hormones and medication I expected it
    Zebras rock
  • bubbs
    Options
    MissTeach wrote: »
    Well done - some good losses coming up. Hopefully mine tomorrow night will be far more successful as I'm languishing behind miserably in the table! Have had a good week and been totally on plan so should be decent, but then I had those few weeks of following it to the letter and having rubbish losses so we shall see!
    Good luck x
    kathrynha wrote: »
    2 on for me tonight but with a combination of emotional eating, hormones and medication I expected it

Never mind, you are trying thats the main thing x
    Are you feelinng any better?
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Pm what you started at what now and will work it out for you

Dont have potato , no good for my sugar

Thanks, I have sent this x

I ought to keep a spread sheet...... :D:D:D:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories