Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,952 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks, I have sent this x

I ought to keep a spread sheet...... :D:D:D:D

Done for you xx
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    Thanks for explaining gettingtheresometime.:) There's no problem having a ham roll if that's what suits you. It's just that unless you use your HEB, it's a waste of 6+ syns to me. But if you're still losing steadily then there's nothing to worry about.

I just put something in the SC at the weekend and portion that up. I like the SC because it looks after itself while I'm busy doing other things. At the moment I've got savoury mince, chunky chilli and Bolognese. I find those take away type containers are great for 2 portions. Or you could make some soup to have with your roll. You'll need something when the weather gets colder.:)

Great idea to get to target for Christmas. You can treat yourself to a lovely outfit.:D

The problem in having the ham roll is that since I've been doing SW I've really tried to limit bread.....I could quite easily, even now, eat a whole French stick especially with lashings of butter.

My chilli pasta bake was lovely - had my 40g of cheese grated on top & warmed it up in the oven.

I think the takeaway containers are the way to go - the long ones would be ideal as they are 2 small portions which would be sufficient.

Sunshine - he's had his return visit & it took as 3 years to get rid of him lol!

Kathrynha - I'm sure you'll find the balance soon x
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    edited 3 October 2017 at 11:53PM
    Options
    Evening all
    Still living life at 100mph! Went to my final physio session this morning and she’s concerned that my shoulder still hasn’t healed. She’s asked me to see my GP and ask for a referral to orthopaedics to see if they can find out what’s going on. I’ve spoken to my solicitor this afternoon though and she said she’s going to argue for funding to get me seen privately as after over a year and then 6 months of physio it’s stubbornly not healing and they’re wondering what kind of damage has been done. Then came home to await locksmith (OH broke the back door lock this time, he now owes me for both the front and back doors- £200!) and while I was waiting I made a batch of pasties for myself and OH- had two with salad and they were yummy ❤️Then dashed into town to get OH’s Xmas present- a Dyson vacuum cleaner as the old one broke- dashed back as friend was coming to visit- friend came round to drop off my birthday gift and have a chat- then we went off to Asda as I needed some more frozen carrot and swede for the pasties- was amazed to see they had loads of WW wraps so I bought a pack along with the Blend Bros BBQ and Sweet Chilli sauces. Came home, cooked tea then spent the evening doing uni work- finally rested up at about 10.30! Another early start tomorrow- blood test at 8.40, then uni from 11-3, quick dash Home to get changed and out to a comedy show tomorrow night.
    Shattered! Hardly got time to breathe these days!
    SP day today.
    B: 3 Sainsbury’s taste the difference Cumberland sausages (3 syns) fried egg, onions, peppers, mushrooms. Decaf coffee with HEXA s/s
    L: 2 Corned beef pasties (7.5 as one wrap HEXB) big salad. Apple, water, decaf tea with HEXA s/s
    T: Oriental salmon with squaffles, broccoli, baby corn, cauliflower and green beans. Quark with 2 x Options (5 syns) Decaf tea with HEXA, carton of NAS Vimto
    S: HEXB 4 x Ryvita Original, 2 x Laughing Cow Light (3) 1/2 pack Garlic and Herb Chicken (1/2) Ham, Gherkins, Decaf tea with HEXA s/s
    Syns: 18.5
    Bought one of those pans from Ikea where you don’t need any oil. It was £15 but worth every single penny! It’s amazing!
    Night all xx
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Kathrynn thannks for the chart:T:T but i lost 1 1/2lb this week :D so will be over half way 6lbs:D

I'd written it down right, but put it in to the spreadsheet wrong :doh:
    Sure these drugs are addling my brain :huh:
    bubbs wrote: »
    Are you feelinng any better?
    Not really. It seems to be ongoing. Any hope of side effects reducing as my body adapts to all the drugs are gone. Just got to keep thinking they are working therefore it is worth it :cry:

Determined to try and have a good week. Two and a half weeks till I go on holiday, and want to be comfortably over 4 stone before I go. Currently at 3st 13.5lb.

Today's plan:
    Breakfast - porridge
    Lunch - pasta salad
    Dinner - Roasted veg bake
    Snacks - fruit, ginger sweets

HA - milk and cheese
    HB - oats
    Syns - salad dressing (1), ginger sweets and drugs
    Zebras rock
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,650 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    kathrynha wrote: »
    Any hope of side effects reducing as my body adapts to all the drugs are gone. Just got to keep thinking they are working therefore it is worth it :cry:

You're right it is worth it. Not that it makes it any easier to cope with the side effects I'm sure.:A
    Determined to try and have a good week. Two and a half weeks till I go on holiday, and want to be comfortably over 4 stone before I go. Currently at 3st 13.5lb.

Admiring your positivity!:T So you just need half a pound and anything else is a bonus!!:D Where are you going for your holiday? (searches in vain for nosey smiley):)

You're certainly living life to the full MrsR and still managing to stay on plan (or close;)). How many weeks left to the graduation?

I've been a lot more focused lately. I'm determined to get back down into my target range and it's helped that I've been far more in control of my food. I've even done some measuring which I don't normally bother much with when I'm maintaining. I weighed out the cheese for topping the hash yesterday and couldn't believe how mean 35g of cheddar is.:( I have 2lbs to lose to get into range but not really expecting it tomorrow. I've been good this week, 100% on plan, used (just) 70 syns. I generally lose better over a two week period though so might have to wait a bit longer.

I'm focusing on drinking plenty of water today so not so much milk but may need a couple of syns for parmesan( not 35 though:D).

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS Ribena, HEB toast, 2 fried eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, HEA milk for drinks
    L: LO ham hash with pickled cabbage
    D: SW spaghetti Bolognese
    Syns: Parmesan?
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    You're right it is worth it. Not that it makes it any easier to cope with the side effects I'm sure.:A

Admiring your positivity!:T So you just need half a pound and anything else is a bonus!!:D Where are you going for your holiday? (searches in vain for nosey smiley):)

You're certainly living life to the full MrsR and still managing to stay on plan (or close;)). How many weeks left to the graduation?

I've been a lot more focused lately. I'm determined to get back down into my target range and it's helped that I've been far more in control of my food. I've even done some measuring which I don't normally bother much with when I'm maintaining. I weighed out the cheese for topping the hash yesterday and couldn't believe how mean 35g of cheddar is.:( I have 2lbs to lose to get into range but not really expecting it tomorrow. I've been good this week, 100% on plan, used (just) 70 syns. I generally lose better over a two week period though so might have to wait a bit longer.

I'm focusing on drinking plenty of water today so not so much milk but may need a couple of syns for parmesan( not 35 though:D).

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS Ribena, HEB toast, 2 fried eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, HEA milk for drinks
    L: LO ham hash with pickled cabbage
    D: SW spaghetti Bolognese
    Syns: Parmesan?

No it doesn't help cope. Only I'm allowed to say that it's worth it though. Anyone else that says it to me, especially when I'm feel bad is liable to be slapped :)

Going to Devon. Staying in this country, because travel insurance would be eye watering, and there's easy access to the NHS.

Glad you're feeling a bit more focussed. You really know how your body deals with weight loss, and you will get back down in to range. And yes the cheese allowance is really tight. I always go for extra mature cheese and grate it so that you don't need as much.
    Zebras rock
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,583 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Have some wifi again aftwr a few days without.

Keeping to plan when I can and careful when I can't (apart from the bread and wine!)

Tonight's dinner is HM stew and mash (using an egg instead of butter to mash).

It's quite warm today so no idea why we've decided on stew for dinner, lol!

Well done to all the losers. Back soon.

Denise
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,578 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    2 on for me tonight but with a combination of emotional eating, hormones and medication I expected it

Dont worry.
    Keep plodding xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Hoping for a STS or a 1/2 off tomorrow.
    We will see.

I am so flipping sick of being so tired & in pain.
    I dont know how you do it Kathrynha.
    Big respect.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Options
    Good to see you Denise :wave:

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure