Get Spooking & Slimming for Halloween - Slimming World support thread 2017

Options

Comments

• kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Well done Shiprob and Greentiger on your losses.

Back on plan today, and WI tonight. Once again don't think weigh in will be good. It doesn't deserve to be good, but with my body and the drugs, who knows.

Today's 'plan':
    Breakfast - porridge
    Lunch - pasta salad
    Dinner - noodles
    Snacks - fruit, Aldi quavers, ginger sweets

HA - milk and cheese
    HB - oats
    Syns - Salad dressing (1), quavers (3), ginger sweets and drugs
    Zebras rock
  • Top_Girl
    Top_Girl Posts: 1,211 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well, I can't remember what I weighed when I found out I was pregnant, but I've gained either 7 or 9lb. Not too shabby for 25+2!!

B - Bacon, tomato and mushroom sandwich

D - Chicken noodle soup, apple, space raiders (3)

T - Chicken stew, syn free and delicious

Hope you're all well :D
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,321 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Was out for my tea last night.
    Had fish & chips & we shared an apple crumble.
    It was very lush.
    GReat food & great company.
    Back on plan today.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    shipr!!!95 wrote: »
    Not really sure what happened this week.... but I've just weighed in with a massive 3lb loss. Total loss 5 St 8 lbs
    I'm now half a pound under the minimum threshold.
    I've come straight home from group and eaten all the chocolate in the house :rotfl:

Great loss :j :j :rotfl::rotfl:to the chocolate.
    greentiger wrote: »
    Congrats on losses, Mrs_R and shiprob (wow!).

Well, I am astonished to say I lost 2.2lbs! Must have been that moan! Just need to keep it going now.

Great result for you :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Options
    Mrs R~~That was a loss :j :j

• beanielou
    Options
    Top girl~~ That is awesome.
    Be very proud :grin:

• maman
    maman Posts: 28,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks for the chart kathrynha. Although I don't get involved myself I think 40% of target half way through is pretty good going.:T And that's with a few missing, especially merlin being AWOL who might well have added to the total loss

You're doing brilliantly topgirl.:T When topbaby's born it will be a piece of cake (sorry wrong metaphor:o) to get to the weight you'd like to be and (pram pushing is very good Body Magic).:)

My consultant has suggested having 2 HexB choices daily to maintain my weight.... last night was all about the chocolate :j
    That's the official (and boring IMO) SW version of how to maintain. I suppose it's good if you really wanted, say, a sandwich at lunchtime but I prefer more syns. :D

Still struggling in the new world order that is the house with out Son. I'm not pining (honest) it's just that we've always had a meal after walking the dog, which admittedly was too late really, & now we're literally grabbing a sandwich.

Sorry if I'm being dense here but are you saying you only cooked a meal because Son was there to eat it. Doesn't your DH fancy a meal? Sound like pining to me. You poor things. :)When my DDs left, my biggest problem was still cooking for 4 when there were only 2 of us to eat. Maybe that's why my portions are so huge.:o

I'm going to add cheese and chorizo to tonight's dinner as I have plenty of syns left.

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS Ribena, 2 boiled eggs, bowl of strawberries, HEB toast, HEA milk for drinks
    L: LO savoury mince, Speed veg and mash
    D: Austrian ham hash, broccoli
    Syns: chorizo 2, cheese 3
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 3 October 2017 at 4:14PM
    Options
    kathrynha wrote: »
    Here is this weeks chart

SW02102017.jpg

Well done Daeyldthing on being this weeks SOTW :j:j:j:j:j

* SOTW is the person who has lost the most this week who also lost or maintained last week.

Afternoon all :D
    Kathrynn thannks for the chart:T:T but i lost 1 1/2lb this week :D so will be over half way 6lbs:D
    Well done Daeyldthing on SOTW:T:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    Top_Girl wrote: »
    Well, I can't remember what I weighed when I found out I was pregnant, but I've gained either 7 or 9lb. Not too shabby for 25+2!!

B - Bacon, tomato and mushroom sandwich

D - Chicken noodle soup, apple, space raiders (3)

T - Chicken stew, syn free and delicious

Hope you're all well :D
    Not really sure what happened this week.... but I've just weighed in with a massive 3lb loss. Total loss 5 St 8 lbs
    I'm now half a pound under the minimum threshold.
    I've come straight home from group and eaten all the chocolate in the house :rotfl:
    greentiger wrote: »
    Congrats on losses, Mrs_R and shiprob (wow!).

Well, I am astonished to say I lost 2.2lbs! Must have been that moan! Just need to keep it going now.

:T:T:T:T well done all of you, topgirl thats impressive x
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    esmy wrote: »
    Yorkshire born and bred - yes, another one on this thread!
    I will be there from Sat:D:D:D
    kathrynha wrote: »
    Well done Shiprob and Greentiger on your losses.

Back on plan today, and WI tonight. Once again don't think weigh in will be good. It doesn't deserve to be good, but with my body and the drugs, who knows.

Today's 'plan':
    Breakfast - porridge
    Lunch - pasta salad
    Dinner - noodles
    Snacks - fruit, Aldi quavers, ginger sweets

HA - milk and cheese
    HB - oats
    Syns - Salad dressing (1), quavers (3), ginger sweets and drugs

Good luck tonight Kathryn x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure