Get Spooking & Slimming for Halloween - Slimming World support thread 2017

Options

Comments

• greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I’m with you on the gin front, gts. Although I’d pass on any alcohol, ha ha. And I’d leave alone any kind of chocolate that’s not a chocolate bar, eg ice cream, cake. However, I have been forced to eat 2 hm banana muffins (found them when I was tidying the freezer). They have bran in them, so they’re not all bad!

Rub it in, why don’t you, tweets! And I know there’s nothing else in the freezer – apart from a big rhubarb tart …. Lying around in the kitchen are 2 Galaxy bars (1 big, 1 bigger) and a box of Maltesers, all untouched :A

Oh TG, tendonitis is horrible. Poor you.

Mrs_R, I hope you are recovering from your defeat. I’m not.

Night all; tomorrow ends another week - and it’s scary!
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    joedenise wrote: »
    I wish:rotfl:

Denise

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Evening all.

Had a bit of a rough night / morning as the dog was up at 4am being ill.....so this morning's breakfast was a bagel followed by a Tesco cookie.

The day tailed off even further when the son went to Tesco & bought a pick & mix selection - I know he was trying to be nice but still!

Trying to redeeem the day with a cottage pie (mash unfortunately made with butter) but accompanied by mangetout, broccoli & butternut squash.

Kathrynha - hope you reach it on tuesday...Our substitute consultant reckons there should be a shinny for getting into the next stone bracket - I tend to agree with her

Sunshinemummy - so I'm an honourary non gin drinking gin gang member lol

Joedenise - can't stand port either !

I want to join the honorary non gin drinking gang.... if I have the willpower! :D:D:D
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    greentiger wrote: »
    I’m with you on the gin front, gts. Although I’d pass on any alcohol, ha ha. And I’d leave alone any kind of chocolate that’s not a chocolate bar, eg ice cream, cake. However, I have been forced to eat 2 hm banana muffins (found them when I was tidying the freezer). They have bran in them, so they’re not all bad!

Rub it in, why don’t you, tweets! And I know there’s nothing else in the freezer – apart from a big rhubarb tart …. Lying around in the kitchen are 2 Galaxy bars (1 big, 1 bigger) and a box of Maltesers, all untouched :A

Oh TG, tendonitis is horrible. Poor you.

Mrs_R, I hope you are recovering from your defeat. I’m not.

Night all; tomorrow ends another week - and it’s scary!

:think: What have I done now greentiger

I don't know what I have done :o

Sorry whatever it is :o
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    STS this week :T
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    It won't happen as people like me that keep hovering around the stone border would get a sticker every other week!:D

I made a similar recipe sunshinemummy . I tried to reproduce something I had in Turkey where aubergines are cheap as chips. It had onions as well but it was far more fiddly to make than yours. If you can use it as a dip, does it cook down really soft? Would you be able to give me an idea of quantities and cooking times. I need some extra side dishes to go with things like fish and burgers as we're a bit stuck in a rut. :)

I am rather chuck it in a dish kind of girl.

I used a large aubergine, two tins of chopped tomato, 4 sliced onions, 2 cloves of garlic, salt and pepper - and cook on a medium heat until mush (the recipes cook for 45 minutes, but I like the mush!)

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    tweets wrote: »

That is good

:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I am rather chuck it in a dish kind of girl.

I used a large aubergine, two tins of chopped tomato, 4 sliced onions, 2 cloves of garlic, salt and pepper - and cook on a medium heat until mush (the recipes cook for 45 minutes, but I like the mush!)

Thanks for that. I like mush too.:D
    Did you say you put in sliced tomatoes too?
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    How did you do? Did you manage to maintain the NO stance?

I have to admit my favourite is lager and lime.... posh bint that I am... but the temptress has got me on Gin.... but as is the low syn option so I am thankful :T:T:T:T Sadly it leads to eating pizza and chips! :o

Please tell me you were good, or you had a good time!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Very true.... I just need to not have 3/4 a bottle.... and pizza and chips! God it was good!
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

We still love you x
    :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

We could include AA into the name of the next thread...:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

tweets has it right!

It does brighten a day x

No alcohol............But you are a little minx on all other areas of your life!

No im a good girl:p
    tweets wrote: »
    :T:T well done tweets
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Evening all:wave:
    Today's food
    HEXA Milk
    HEXB 2 slices wholemeal bread

Brunch
    Bacon and egg sandwich with mushrooms on the side

Tea
    Roast chicken/cauli/carrotts / broc/runner beans, drop gravy , small ball stuffing and a small frozen yorkie

Chopped fruit with Muller light
    Drins tea and NAS squash
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    Thanks for that. I like mush too.:D
    Did you say you put in sliced tomatoes too?

Yes, I tend to put them on the top later, although it works without them x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport