Get Spooking & Slimming for Halloween - Slimming World support thread 2017

Options

Comments

• Abbafan1972
    Options
    Hi all,

Hope your weekends have gone well so far.

Tweets - Sorry to hear about the problems you have with your Mom!

The weather here in Brum has been crap! Been raining on and off all day today.

I've stuck to plan today - usually my weekends consist of non stop eating! Had a piece of steak for my dinner, with heck sausages, mushrooms, beans and sweet potato mash.

For my tea I will have a naked noodle and then a yoghurt.

Hubby has been at work today, so it's just been me and the kids.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday everyone x
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £43,915.98
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    My DH loves rice pudding, I should make him one as a treat. He ordered one in a restaurant while we were away. In fact everyone had one but me. :D

Great batch cooking, how do you make the aubergine bake?

I need to stock up on some stuff too MrsR . I've been fancying corned beef hash for weeks. I need to buy the lean one, they don't stock it everywhere . They were raving about those Nutella bars at my group but looked far too sickly for me.

Since I have been on SW, my recipe has changed dramatically. Now I just crush garlic in chopped tom, season. Then layer aubergine, chopped toms, sliced toms - and bang it in the oven.

It is nice as a meal with veg/pasta/veg, as a dip with veg sticks, or a side to a salad - and all speed.

I used to put a tonne of cheese on top... but no longer!
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Evening all.

Had a bit of a rough night / morning as the dog was up at 4am being ill.....so this morning's breakfast was a bagel followed by a Tesco cookie.

The day tailed off even further when the son went to Tesco & bought a pick & mix selection - I know he was trying to be nice but still!

Trying to redeeem the day with a cottage pie (mash unfortunately made with butter) but accompanied by mangetout, broccoli & butternut squash.

Kathrynha - hope you reach it on tuesday...Our substitute consultant reckons there should be a shinny for getting into the next stone bracket - I tend to agree with her

Sunshinemummy - so I'm an honourary non gin drinking gin gang member lol

Joedenise - can't stand port either !
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,338 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Great idea to have an into the next stone down bracket sticker :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,594 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Great idea to have an into the next stone down bracket sticker :j :j

It won't happen as people like me that keep hovering around the stone border would get a sticker every other week!:D

I made a similar recipe sunshinemummy . I tried to reproduce something I had in Turkey where aubergines are cheap as chips. It had onions as well but it was far more fiddly to make than yours. If you can use it as a dip, does it cook down really soft? Would you be able to give me an idea of quantities and cooking times. I need some extra side dishes to go with things like fish and burgers as we're a bit stuck in a rut. :)
  • beanielou
    Options
    Maman~~same could be said for people who keep regaining any sticker :)

Can anyone please help with syns for Aldi Ready steady cook Beef Stroganoff meal kit? Thanks.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    But with the half stone stickers, you only get it when you first earn it.
    Zebras rock
  • beanielou
    Options
    Depends on who gives them out I think.

• joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    In my group you only get the stickers the first time you fit a "milestone"; if you put on and then loose again you don't get another sticky.

I thought all groups were the same.

Denise
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,594 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    joedenise wrote: »
    In my group you only get the stickers the first time you fit a "milestone"; if you put on and then loose again you don't get another sticky.

I thought all groups were the same.

Denise

I've never had a sticker since I got to target and I, too, assumed it was the same everywhere. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure