My menu today

HEXA milk/ 2 lauging cow light
    Hexb......not sure

Breakfast
    Great big fat wedge:rotfl: of crustless quiche with bacon and full of speed

Lunch
    Melon (whole one):eek:

Tea
    Homemade burgers with 5% fat with the cheese in the middle, large mushrooms, fried egg and salad (maybe a slice of bread HEXB)

Chopped fruit and muller light
    Drinkks tea / 2 ltrs water/ NAS this evening
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Kathrynha, hope everything goes well today x
    Good luck at the hospital Kathryn.
    Good luck at the hospital Kathryn :-)
    maman wrote: »
    Hope you get some good news and good advice on managing things at the hospital kathrynha.

I have visions of the same sad, battered little bag of Quavers following you around day to day and never getting eaten!:rotfl:

Thanks all.
    Not too bad, but not great. The tumour has shrunk which is good, but not as much as it needs to for them to remove in the least intrusive way, so got to stay on the drugs for longer, which is bad.

Consultant thinks I am coping brilliantly, even though I feel like I'm not, but has adjusted the doses of some of the drugs to try and reduce the side effects.

The good news is, the quavers have been eaten :)
    Yes they were a little bashed about and broken up :rotfl:
    Zebras rock
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    kathrynha wrote: »
    Thanks all.
    Not too bad, but not great. The tumour has shrunk which is good, but not as much as it needs to for them to remove in the least intrusive way, so got to stay on the drugs for longer, which is bad.

Consultant thinks I am coping brilliantly, even though I feel like I'm not, but has adjusted the doses of some of the drugs to try and reduce the side effects.

:T:T:T glad it has shrunk, sorry Kathryn meant to comment on you going hospital x
    Hope you start to feel a bit better with the drugs being changed and see dont be so hard on yourself, your consultnat says you are doing well:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Glad to hear the hospital appt went well Kathrynha even though not as well as you wanted.

Dog still not well so a little comfort eating going on though I am trying not to pick too much on the pick & mix - though failing miserably. Will try & see if doing some cross stitch tonight helps.

Had the last bit of the cottage pie for lunch & dinner will be whatever falls out of cupboard.

Think you'll get to 4 stone before me Kathrynha!
  • dawyldthing
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    Full fat coke is 5.5 syns for 250 mll but any of the diet ones are free. :)

Obviously it's your choice if you want to use your syns for sausages but there are loads you can buy that are low syn. My own choice is Sainsbury's BGTY Cumberland at 1 syn each but there are others you might like.

Don't stint yourself on the mushrooms, have as much Speed as you can.

Overall I'd say you aren't having enough food. Lots of people don't eat before WI but take fruit or something to have afterwards. You'll lose weight just by eating less but that's not sustainable long term.

HTH

I might give them sausages a try. Are there any Asda alternative as I'll pick some up on the way to work one day
    :T:T :beer: :beer::beer::beer: to the lil one :) :beer::beer::beer:
  • dawyldthing
    Options
    kathrynha wrote: »
    Thanks all.

It's good it's shrinking though Hun.
    :T:T :beer: :beer::beer::beer: to the lil one :) :beer::beer::beer:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    :T Really pleased that you've had some good news kathryna . Hopefully you'll have an improvement in symptoms with changed medication. Well done on the Quavers! :D
    I might give the sausages a try. Are there any Asda alternative as I'll pick some up on the way to work one day

There's a number on syns online but I haven't tried them myself so perhaps others can recommend :
    Extra Special pork and red onion 3
    Butchers Selection pork sausages 3
    Butchers Selection reduced fat pork sausages 2.5
    Butchers Selection Cumberland pork 2.5
    Extra Special Light and Lean 0.5
    All in the chiller.
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    I know it's good that it has shrunk, I just really wanted it to have shrunk enough to be removed as the drugs are making me feel so ill. Feeling a little sorry for myself when I really shouldn't.
    Just having a bit of a downer day. Today is 16 days since a good friend died, and I should really just be grateful to be alive!
    Zebras rock
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    Hugs Kathrynha x
  • Whiplashy
    Options
    Hi all. I've been absent the last couple of months :o Not having a good year weight wise. Losing and regaining the same stone since January :(

Off on my holidays in a couple of weeks and looking like I'll have to buy new clothes. Decided I'm going to join my local SW group. I've been an online member before but never been to group, and I have anxiety issues so really stressing about it. Do I just turn up or do I need to contact the consultant before hand? Should I join this week or wait until I'm back from holidays? Any opinions welcome!

Also I know sometimes you can get a voucher to get out of paying the joining fee. Money is very tight so if anyone knows of any vouchers doing the rounds I'd greatly appreciate it. Not going to join in the challenge but I'll still lurk around if that's okay?
    Back on the slimming world wagon 04.01.18
    Total lost 1st 3.5lbs :j Week 4
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family