Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,550 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Dont work too hard el.
    Are you doing 12 hour shifts?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,018 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    12m5 hours beanie plus 10 hours and on call etc
  • beanielou
    Options
    elantan wrote: »
    12m5 hours beanie plus 10 hours and on call etc

Awesome.
    Take it easy occassionally though.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• elantan
    Options
    I do my best ... when i'm not online arguing lol

sorry I havnt been here tonight the plan was catch up with all the diaries and get to bed early, have been replying on my other challenge thread,

council tax bill arrived today... over £2K this year:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: ... that aint half went up
  • beanielou
    Options
    Well your other thread is a blooming challange in itself it has to be said!!

• beanielou
    Options
    That's some council tax bill :eek:

• elantan
    Options
    morning everyone, just heading back into work forgot to post £1 to chocolate club, will catch up later, have a great day, it's Friday :)
  • shangaijimmy
    shangaijimmy Posts: 3,796 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    we have a 6% rise to pay for 25% drop in services too.
    MFW: Was: £136,000.......Now: £61,892.24......
    Mortgage Neutral Deficit: £43,082.90... Mortgage Neutral Savings: £18,809.34

MFiT-T6 #13 - £3,517 of £15,500 (22.69%)
    1% Mortgage Challenge 2022 - £157.59 of £650
  • beanielou
    Options
    Its Friday, its 5 oclock & its crackerjack :)

• elantan
    Options
    hi all, sorry I havnt been on Mr El hasn't been too well ( but its a complicated story) and I have been busy with work etc and away

will try to get back mid to end of May when Mr El will be through his first procedure of a few

till then things have kinda went to pit but we will get there
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport